Territorial

"Encase me in your intoxicating scent...."
*****

3rd Person POV

Jungkook licked his lips hungrily, staring down at Jimin as if he was his prey, his last meal. He hovered above him on the large mass of the bed, locking Jimins arms above his head as Jimin wriggled slightly beneath him.

Jungkook smirked at the effect he had on him, the way his working persona just slips and he's rendered once again to the innocent and timid angel he is. It's quite fascinating, but also such a turn on as Jungkook knows he's the only one that can make him that way.

Everyone in the room has their focus solely on them, yet both seem to be encapsulated in their own little realm, seeping with constrained desire and need as Jungkook silently bore his eyes into Jimins own, teasing him as he pressed his muscular build against Jimins petite yet curvy figure.

Jimin bit his lip, preventing a moan from escaping his decedent lips, yet couldn't quite manage holding back the sweet whimper that erupted from his throat. Jungkook grinned in satisfaction, despite his mind going haywire in lust. The erotic sight of Jimin below him has his member twitching in need.

"Mr. Jeon, we'll be taking multiple shots in a span of 10 minutes, so you'll need to be constantly moving and changing positions" Mr. Choi (head photographer) spoke out, snapping the two from their sexually entranced and desire filled states.

Jimins eyes seemed to fuel once again as he managed to get ahold of his conscience. He licked his lips seductively as Jungkooks eyes trailed down his face, locking on his delectable lips. A glint of amusement flickered in Jungkooks chocolate orbs, laced with a burning crave.

"Mr. Choi, you can start now" Jimin smiled so innocently, to which jungook quirked a brow before Jimin flipped their position over, straddling Jungkooks thighs and resting the palms of his hands on Jungkooks broad and bare chest.

(Instead of a leather jacket, it's a sheer button down shirt with straps at the shoulders! This is the best pic I could find 😅🥵)

Electrifying waves of heat trembled through Jimins body at the mere contact, causing him to arch his back and body go weak at the low groan Jungkook let out.

Jungkook gripped Jimins hips, a smug expression painting his sharp features at Jimins sudden boldness.

"Mm.... you're not as innocent as you seem to be love" Jungkook groaned out, trailing his hand up Jimins bare side.

"I'm just doing my job" Jimin defended, stifling a smile as he bit his lip to prevent any wanton moans from piercing through.

"Really?" Jungkook arched his brow, his hand gripping jimins smooth skin. "Let's have some fun then, shall we?"