Luminous

"I can change your mind baby boy...."
*****

3rd Person POV

"So, what's the address?"

"Um... I don't actually know the address. It's at the Jeon Mansion though. We can search it up"

Jungkook smirked. "There's no need"

"Oh, have you been there before" Jimin tilted his head to the side, eyes full of curiosity.

"I guess you can say that" Jungkook grinned as he started driving towards their destination.

It was a quiet ride, yet wasn't weighed down with an uncomfortable ambiance. It was calming, a sense of reassurance and tranquility surrounded the two. The car glaze shimmered, reflecting the dewy hue of the sun as it drove along the motorway by the sea.

Jimin had rested his head against the window, his arm used as support to lever his head. He was completely oblivious to the way Jungkook was gazing at him, with such delicacy and care, a small smile tugging at his lips.

They were both fans of quiet car rides, enjoying the way it always made them feel at ease. A little lofi music playing subtly in the background would have made it extra special though.

(A/N:Without lofi, I wouldn't even think of studying 💀...)

"Is there a place you want to stop by before we arrive?" Jungkook asked, snapping Jimin out of his little daydream.

"Hm?... oh, no that's ok. I had wanted to buy him something, but my parents told me not to because they already had ...."

"Why do you sound disappointed? Are they bad at getting gifts"

"No. It's just that.... it seems a bit insincere... I should be the one buying it" Jimin pouted.

"I personally wouldn't mind whether it came from you or your parents. A gift is a gift. The thought is what matters"

"Yeah..." Jimin smiled slightly. "Let's just hope they didn't buy anything crazy..."

Jungkook grinned at the thought, his bunny teeth tucked behind his soft rosy lips. It was now Jimins time to stare, admiring each and every feature on Jungkooks face. Despite how he loved the olders presence next to him, he couldn't help but feel a tinge in his chest. Knowing that nothing more could become of them two.

"Why couldn't it be you...." Jimin whispered, letting out a shaky breath.

"Sorry? I didn't hear what you said"

"Oh it's nothing..." Jimin lowered his head, fiddling with his small plump fingers while playing with the hem of his sweater. "......do you believe in destiny?"

Jungkook quickly glanced at Jimin, surveying his face for a few solid seconds before answering.

"I didn't" he paused. "But now I'm starting to think I should..."

"How come?..."

Jungkook remained silent for a few moments, genuinely taking time to think about it.