❥ II

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

He grabbed my wrist, pulling me forward onto his chest. His other hand on my waist. He whispered in my ear, "You can pay me back with your body, princess.".

"Maybe, there's another way I could pay you back.". I lightly pushed Suna off of me, making sure he let go of my wrist.

"Enlighten me.". He still stood in front of me, with the same devilish smirk.

I stayed quiet for a moment, I had no idea how I would payback for the broken watch. I just didn't want to be used as some man whore's toy.

"You don't have anything else in mind.". He moved closer to my face. "Do you now?". His lips brushed mine before he moved back. "I'm willing to give you another option.".

"Yeah? What it is?". I eyed him before he moved back to his desk, sitting down.

"It's very simple. All you have to do is attend a banquet with me, but as my partner.". He placed his head on his chin, smiling at me.

"That's all?". I questioned him.

"That's all.". He responded, mimicking my words.

"I feel like there's more to this than what you're telling me.". I felt like he was up to something. It felt odd.

"Trust me, princess. There isn't. ". There was a pause before he began speaking again, "Oh, it slipped my mind completely. What's your name, princess?". He leaned back in his chair, almost amused. How could he think this situation is entertaining to him?

"It's Y/N.". I moved to the chair in front of his desk, sitting down.

"And you work in the Documentation Department? Especially the treasurer position?". He was looking at his computer, his full focus on the screen.