Information

Y/n POV
We turned a corner and saw this man with a gun and froze up. We were about to turn the other way but then we saw Mahone.
I spaced out through that time not knowing what was going to happen. Is this it? I die with my boyfriend and his brother? I can't go out like this, I don't want to go out like this. Suddenly I heard a shot get fired and I flinch and turn seeing that Mahone had been shot.

" We need to go NOW!" The new guy said and Michael and Lincoln started running with him.
I looked back at Mahone sadly but ran off with the others instead.
We got out the building and I immediately heard sirens.
" THIS WAY!" The guy shouted and we ran behind him. I looked back a few times not knowing if Mahone would be right behind us. We jumped into his car and he drove off.

We got pretty far and I was in the backseat with Mike while Linc and that guy were in the front.
" Why do you want to help us?" Mike asked and the guy chuckled.
" Get down in the floor ." He suddenly said and we all got down.
There was cops everywhere and I looked over at Mike who gave me a look that said ' stay quiet ' and we heard that guy speak.
" Agent Kellerman." The guy said and he spoke to a cop.
" We're going to have to search your car." The cop said and I went wide-eyed.
" Listen Scofield, Burrows, and L/n have been out for 10 seconds and you are going to keep me here when you could be finding them." Kellerman said. The cop still said they had to search the car.
" Alright if you keep me here I'll just make a call and I'll have all of your jobs." He said and then it went quiet.
I felt my anxiety start to rise making me bite my lip.
" Fine you can go." The cop said then Kellerman got back in the car and I could feel the car move.
Mike got up and helped me up while I was still hyperventilating in fear.
Mike held me in his arms helping me calm down and looked at Kellerman.
" You still didn't say-" Mike got cut off.
" Why I want to help you I know, It's because your enemy is the friend of my enemy." he said looking at Mike through the mirror ( I don't remember the exact sentence-)
I had finally calmed down when suddenly Linc attacked Kellerman making the car swerve rapidly and we stopped.

We all got out the car and I saw Linc push Kellerman against the car.
" Linc what the hell?!" I shouted and he ignored me grabbing Kellerman's gun.
" GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!" He shouted.
I clung to Michael's arm and Kellerman looked at Lincoln.
" Because I know where Terrance Steadman is." He said.
" How do you know where Steadman is?" Mike asked
" Because I arranged this whole thing." Kellerman said making me raise my eyebrows in shock.
" You arranged to set me and Y/n up, you arranged to kill us." Lincoln said making me look at him.
" I was given those orders, I executed those orders, Now I'm just like you three. With a bullseye on my chest." Kellerman said holding his hands up.
" I trust him.." Linc said making me let go of Mike's arm.
" If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead." Kellerman said showing his gun.
" You guys wanna keep running? Fine if you want to be free? Get in the car. " Kellerman spoke getting into the car.
I looked at Lincoln punching his arm looking at him crazily.
" Don't do scary shit like that alright?" I mumble to Linc pressing a kiss against his cheek getting back into the car.

Lincoln POV
" Don't do scary shit like that alright?" Y/n said to me kissing my cheek getting back in the car.
I groaned getting back in along with Mike.
I got in the backseat this time and Y/n was next to me.
Y/n wouldn't look at me and I put my hand on her thigh making her shiver looking at me finally. 
I ignored Kellerman and Michael talking while I put all my attention onto her.
" What's wrong?" I asked her and she shrugged.
" You looked scary to be honest." She said looking down chuckling.
I felt my heart crack a bit and I kissed her temple lightly. I never intended to scare her, sure she's pretty tough but I guess she can get scared too.
" I'm sorry." I mumble pulling her to me and she laid her head on my shoulder.
" Aw look at you two lovebirds." Kellerman said.
" Shut up Jackass." I said looking at him.
" When are you two getting marrie-Ooh! Can I come to the wedding?" He said and I felt myself get even more angry.
" Shut up and focus on the road!" I shout and I feel a soft tug on my sleeve.
I grit my teeth looking and meet Y/n's beautiful eyes staring up at me innocently.
" Please don't cause a wreck." she mumbles making my heart flutter at the sound of her voice. I smile kissing her nose.
" If anything I'm protecting you and Mike alright?" I whisper into her ear and she nods sadly.
Did something else happen that I missed?