Girlfriend?

Sucre POV
Chicka just passed out.
" Y/N!? Y/N W-WAKE UP Y/N!" I screamed
Lincoln ran to the guards for help
I mumbled " Dammit."
I knew she would end somehow close to this, she was bleeding. She lost a lot of blood if her arm is now busted open. Her arm looks like crap and does this mean she's dying?
" Please stay with me chicka... Y/n please stay with me."
I heard groaning
" S-sucre?"
It was Y/n. Speaking weakly
" I-i-im never going to l-leave you~" she passed out right after she said that
" Y/N PLEASE STAY WITH ME YOU CAN'T LEAVE!"
A helicopter came and took Y/n.
" NO!!!!" I ran after the helicopter only to be stopped by the fence.
" Y/NNNNNNNNNN!!!!"
They were already in the air flying away. Y/n... please survive.

Y/n POV
Everything went black. Wait... did I just DIE!? I panicked but heard everything. Sucre.... NO SUCRE I'M ALIVE I'M RIGHT HERE PAPI PLEASE HEAR ME! I'M HERE! I'M HERE!
I tried with all the last strength I had to speak
" S-sucre?"
I slightly opened my eyes.
SUCREEE!!! I CAN SEE YOU! PLEASE HEAR ME!
he had tears rolling down his cheeks. NO DON'T CRY PAPI I'M ALIVE! I'M BREATHING! I'M OK PAPI PLEASE I'M RIGHT HERE!
I tried with my 2% of strength to speak
" I-i-im never going to l-leave you~" I saw everything go black again.
I heard sucre yelling but it was fading. I'm losing a lot of blood. At this rate I could die right here, right now.

* 1 week later *

Sucre POV
We finally finished the hole but had to go and save Lincoln . Shit we messed up again. A helicopter came back. I mean during this week. John was injured. It could be anyone. John's fine. He's back with the old freakin plan that pissed everyone off. But he's religious. I guess that can work. But a helicopter left and we saw newbies come. Wait...... Y/N!? It was yard time and we were gathered at the fence. Oh yea forgot to say we have another guy. His name is ' Tweener' so now we have a extra person. Anyway. Y/n? She's BACK!

I saw her and she must of spotted me judging by her jaw dropping. She ran over to us and immediately hugged me and I hugged her back tight. But something was different.
I broke the hug and looked at her. She looks.... kinda sick? her e/c sparkle is all gone. It's well, less sparkly.
" Y/n... are you ok?"
Her smile faded.
" Um yea, the medicine they gave me was uh... difficult."
I didn't believe her. Something's wrong. She kind of looks pale. She was never pale.

She was immediately hugged by everyone and a shocking/weird crying t-bag came over and hugged her. Shit. Tweener is checking her out.

Y/n POV
Turns out I don't remember a lot. I got a low case of amnesia and I'm more pale because I lost a lot of blood. I'm still the same old me but just sick. But at least my amnesia is very low so I guess it's fading. But the gang is all here except this younger guy checking me out.
" um w-who are you?" I turned around to see the younger guy.
" oh uh the name's tweener." I nodded confused. I guess a newbie.
" So he's in on it or..."
Michael sighed and nodded
I pouted until I felt a hand on my shoulder. Tweener.
" So uh you taken?"
I was about to answer when an arm was wrapped around my waist. What the hell?
" Yea she's my girlfriend hands off."
They said PI was over making me confused. I looked at the owner of the arm. Papi?
" G-g-girlfriend?"
He smirked
" Yea..." Everyone was out
" Okay the plan worked."  Sucre said
" That was the weirdest plan ever then." I said laughing and he laughed along.
" Chicka uh, I'm free back to Michael... forgot to tell you that." I frowned
" But I heard that you get no execution! Lincoln said he overheard and Michael went and asked so your with US!" sucre exclaimed happily
I squealed and I didn't even realize we were at the cell. I jumped up and hugged him and he hugged back laughing.

Wait.... Lincoln
" But.."
I got off of him
" What about Lincoln?"

ooooooof! that's it BYES