Another death! Again

Y/n POV
Wait? Dad? Well as you can see, Michael and Lincoln's dad is here. Me and sucre give each other at ' Wtf' look. My mouth drops open and after at least a second I see Mike cry with tears rolling down his cheeks.
" How!?" Mike said. That's when me and sucre slowly backed up and stopped after 5 feet away from them.
After a couple of minutes, gun shots go off and we look to see that same damn maniac! You have got-
Wait a gun. We have a car. We won't make it since we lost the plane!
" Oh hell no!" I said and started running towards the car along with linc and papi.
Mike had his dad right by his side and we all jumped in the car until I saw blood. Mike's dad had a gu-... He got shot didn't he?

Ding ding ding! I'm right!
He was leaning on mike and was bleeding out, there's no way he will survive. I've never seen Mike cry like this, probably because its his dad that left and came back. He then said his last words and died, right in his arms. Seeing that made tears roll down my cheeks. I never got to actually meet him, it tore me apart seeing a loved one die AND in your arms. After a drive we stopped and they burried him and I dropped to the ground thinking how my family was.

I'm surprised I'm here. Even more surprised.... That Sara didn't realize yet. How we got together so well? You should know by now. She's-

" Y/n!" I heard a voice and turned to see Lincoln giving me a motion to follow and I quickly ran behind with kind of puffy eyes.
" Why is your eyes like that?"  he asked
I just shrugged and looked away until I felt a brush against my hand.Our hands brushed together.
My face slowly turned crimson and I looked into the distance walking back to the car and about to run towards it until he intertwines my hand with his making me shoot my head up and look only to be greeted by his lips on mine sucking on them softly and pull away
" Can't speak?" He said huskily
My legs almost gave out
" Thought so." he smirked kissing my cheek and dragging my almost lifeless body to the car. We got back in and drove off, I looked out the window frowning at the thought of that's their father that died. I felt horrible then.

sowwy it's pretty short people. But tbh I kinda forgot 😂😂😂 so I have to re watch because this Is where I stop and... yea sorry byess

 yea sorry byess