It couldn't get any worse right? Pt. 1

Y/n POV
We saw Pope leave the building but get stopped by some guy.
" Let's go." Kellerman said and we all ran down to where Pope was.
Suddenly I see Mike drive and hit a man while we were running across the street.
I saw the guy that he had hit was about to shoot at the car, but then saw Linc run over and kick it out of his hand. I pushed Linc off the guy before starting to beat him up myself. I punched him in the face multiple times before Linc pulled me off of the guy getting us both back in the car.
Sara locked the door before Kellerman could get in the car and we drove off.
We ended back at Pope's place and dropped him off while I looked at Linc then Mike.

" What's going on?" I asked looking at Mike.
" We made a deal with Pope." Mike said making me and Linc get out the car.
" You made a deal with Pope? What kind of deal?" Linc asked making me sigh loudly.
" If we got what we needed... I said I would turn myself in." Mike said making me slam my hand down on the hood of the car.
" That's BULLSHIT MIKE!" I yelled looking at Mike.
" WHAT!? We don't even know what this thing is! It could be nothing Michael! " Linc shouted at Mike.
" Sara did you know about this?" I asked looking at her and she shook her head.
" You three can still finish this, you'll just have to do it without me." Michael said making my anxiety rise up looking at him crazy.
" I'm not gonna let you do this Michael." Lincoln said.
" There's no coming back from this." I said looking at Mike but Pope suddenly spoke to him.
I couldn't hear what they said but all I saw was Mike coming back so we all got back into the car as I sighed.

* Time-Skip because I miss Sucre*

Y/n POV
We got back into Sara's place and I was looking out the window. We were all anxious to see what was on the hard drive so we waited for Sara to get her computer.
" Hey Linc, do you.. Think that we'll be fine?" I asked looking over at him and he looked back over at me.
" What do you mean by that?" He asked standing up from his chair.
" I mean.. Do you think that this whole running away thing will work out? We already know what we want for our future anyways." I say and he gives a small smile walking over to me.
" It'll work because I want to see our kids running around, plus I want to see Mike feel old." He said with a laugh making me feel at ease for once.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

SO I'M OUT OF TOWN AND SAW I WAS ONLY WORKING ON THIS BEFORE I LEFT SO I'LL GIVE THIS MUCH UNTIL I GET BACK BUT THAATS IT BYESSS