The PI?

Y/n POV
I felt warm. I've never felt this way in a long time. Well I guess 4 years I haven't had this. I mean I feel arms wrapped around me. So wonderf-wait. Arms?
I moved a little and tried to look up but felt a head on mine. I tried to look but saw.... Lincoln? OH! that's right I fell asleep on him for real. I glanced over and saw his arms around me. I moved a little and got to see his face fully. I blushed a little. He's cute when he's asleep. I didn't even know I was staring until the door opened and he woke up instantly knocking his head hard as hell against the wall.

" It's PI time get your asses moving."
I slowly got off Lincoln and looked confused .
" I'm not in the-" my mouth was covered
" let's get this over with." Lincoln said.
We were both cuffed walking side by side. We had to change outfits into blue jumpsuits. I was still confused but saw T-bag with a clipboard at the entrance of a building? What now?

T-bag nodded and they took off our cuffs and I felt arms wrapped around me. I froze in place and felt them let go.
" Your all of a sudden a hugger baggy?"
He rolled his eyes
" Your like a baby to me girly."
The three of us walked in and Lincoln started working Instantly.
" I didn't even sign up for this though."
I looked down but did realize I was surrounded by nothing but guys. C-note, John, Charles, Lincoln, Michael, T-bag and Sucre. I felt hands on my shoulder and knew who's hands they were.
I was turned around and saw a almost crying Michael. He hugged me mumbling ' I'm sorry '
" Ok pretty and girly. Sorry to uh, break the love moment but uh, I don't wanna be in this damn prison foreva." we the hug and I promise you I saw Lincoln have a different look in his eye.... almost like jealousy. While Michael was explaining the plan this is what happened along the way: C-note and T-bag arguing. John and Charles talking about seeing their children after the break out. Last but not least Sucre trying to talk to Lincoln who won't stop glancing every second over here. Is he worried about his brother? Or... me??
Then Michael finished explaining
" so do you think you can handle all that?"
I blinked blankly
" I been knowing you were smart for some reason but I think you need to explain to me like I'm a 4 year old. I only understood digging a hole and covering it up."
He started laughing and I pouted looking away . He ruffled my hair and kissed the top of my head.
" Just do what everyone else is doing when it comes to working." he said with a smile. Then Lincoln came over
" Aye uh Mike we need a shovel." Mike nodded and went to get one. OK I think Lincoln had a little threat in his voice? What the hell?

Lincoln POV
I saw Y/n and Michael talking. For some reason I felt a little bit of, anger? Now every time I looked over there I would get a little mad. Once I heard laughter I looked over again to see Y/n pouting and Michael laughing. Don't get me wrong but since when did she get twice as cute? That's when everything cracked. I saw Michael ruffle her hair and kiss the top of her head.
" That's it." I grumbled low.
I walked over there
" Aye uh Mike we need a shovel." wow that kind of sounds like a little threat. I don't mean any harm.
Y/n looked at me a little confused
" Is something wrong Linc?" she tilted her head to the side and looked really adorable. It took everything not to smile.
" No why?"
She shrugged
" I know I barley know you but it feels like there's something wrong but I'll leave it."
I nodded slowly letting a tiny smile come in. Mike motioned me to come over.
" I'll see you Y/n..."
But before I could actually take a step I felt a tug on my sleeve.
I looked at Y/n who was Tugging at my sleeve
" Huh?"
That's when she got on her tippe-toes and kissed my cheek.
" That's from saving me earlier."
And with that she left. My face felt like it was on fire.
I walked over to Michael who had a small smile on his face
" What?"
He let that smile take over
" you have a thing for her don't you? I can see it in your red face."
I felt my face grow hotter and I covered my face with my arm
" I don't like her like that!"
He laughed a little
" Your jealous from me kissing her head aren't you?"
I rolled my eyes
" Whatever."
He nodded smiling
" We are going to break out of that hole soon. We just have to know her date."
I looked at him confused
" Date? "
He shook his head
" Not like that but, Execution date. Your in 3 weeks."
We both looked over at Y/n.
She got hot when she works now? She's going to give me a heart attack.

OOOOH THAT'S IT BYES