On the run

Y/n POV
Everyone got over expect me, sucre's cousin and Michael. I went ahead and nearly fell but made it. I slid down the side and Lincoln was waiting for Michael and sucre's cousin. Then I heard something snap. What the hell?

Michael POV
I was going over when I heard some snaps. We are going to get caught. I crawled faster and then the line fell and I looked down to see Sucre's cousin fell. I grabbed Lincoln's hand and he pulled me up. Me and linc jumped down and started running.

Y/n POV
All I saw was linc and Mike. Great! Overweight got the line to slip I'm guessing. We started running and I heard loads of footsteps. We ran faster and faster. Then we found a van. Beautiful just a random van thank goodness. The keys were there and Lincoln drove and everyone got in except haywire. We left him. We drove off and Lincoln was crazy driving. I rammed my head into the window when he made random turns. Shit that hurt.
Then I heard the sound of cuffs. T-bag!!!
" WHAT THE HELL BAGGY!?"
that's when we all had a huge argument and he swallowed the key.
" Now there's no way you can get rid of me, I'm stuck with pretty." T-bag said.
Everyone got pissed and then we ran into mud.
" Dammit." I said
" We gotta run!" Michael said
We all got out of the car and started running and T-bag and Michael had to run at the same pace. We were halfway when Baggy and Mike stopped
" What's wrong?" I said
" Nothing go ahead we will catch up, promise."
I sadly nodded and ran

Michael POV
I stopped tweener at this point.
" Hey w-whats going on man?" tweener said
" You know what I said, Now we split, Leave now."
And with that me and t-bag ran. He didn't even bother to ask.
We saw a warehouse and ran to it. Turns out everyone was there too.
" Okay we have to get the cuff off."  John said.
" Ha ha there's no way you can get it off abruzzi." T-bag said
Then John got an axe.
WHAT THE HELL!?

Y/n POV
John got an axe. Right before he did anything I stopped him.
I walked over to T-bag and Michael and patted both of their hands. I backed up and felt arms around my waist and a chin on my shoulder.
I looked to see Lincoln. I turned 50 shades of red and he just smiled and kissed my nose. I looked back at T-bag and Michael and John held the axe up and I heard nothing but screams. I closed my eyes when I saw it go down. I opened my eyes to see blood. I saw a hand. WWWWHHHHAATT!?
" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" baggy exclaimed.

Then we heard a voice
" Hello? is  someone in their?"
t-bag went to silent crying. The man left and we all started running again.

Haywire POV
Everyone left me. Poop. I grabbed a bike and started pedaling fast. I don't know where I'm going to go but I'll be somewhere, far from here. Well how I got the bike, was from a young girl. I told her I was sorry and now I'm on the road to somewhere.

MEH THAT'S IT BYES