Splitting ways

Y/n POV
After we finished eating everyone started well, moving away. Sucre would go back to his family and c-note while Michael and Lincoln go their way. We all hugged and let's just say Sucre loves long as hell hugs. He didn't want to let me go. C-note already left but sucre was still here. He let go of me after like 92 hours when it was really 0 hours 2 minutes and 43 seconds. But who's counting?

Sucre left and it was only me, Mike, and linc. I turned to them and they were talking. I actually can't go anywhere. My aunt lives somewhere where there is loads of buildings. Okay fine she lives in New York City. Which is crappy because I can't contact her either. She's the last person I have. But I can't go, I don't want her in trouble either. I didn't realize I was fumbling with my fingers until hands were holding mine.

I looked up to see Lincoln holding my hands
" You need to stop doing that." he chuckled making me smile sheepishly
" Uhhhh I guess~ I can." I blushed tiny
" Where are you going to go?" Michael asked me
" nowhere, I don't have any home. My home is sold by now. My only relative lives in New York but I don't want her in danger."
Mike sighed and pondered while Lincoln talked to me
" Where the hell will you go?" Lincoln asked
I shrugged sighing
" I just don't want to go back to jail, I mean I can't. I want to go home but can't. I'll just roam the streets where no one will find me."
I said sadly
" I guess we won't see each other ever agai-"
And with that Linc crashed his lips into mine. He grabbed my waist pulling me to where I could feel his chest. He bit down softly on my lip making me gasp letting his tongue roam my mouth. We were a little heated until Michael out of nowhere shouted " I GOT AN IDEA!"
We broke the kiss blushing rapidly and separated.
" Oh we're you having a moment?" Michael said sarcastically making me laugh.
" Yea yea yea so what's the idea?" Lincoln asked
" Why doesn't Y/n go and find LJ?" Michael said making Lincoln wide-eyed
" Do you know how dangerous?" Lincoln said
" But I can handle it! I don't want to be a burden to you guys, I mean it's the least I could do for you both for letting me out of jail." I said
Lincoln looked a slight pissed but nodded and Mike already agreed.
" Great. Just great. How are you going to find him?" Lincoln asked me
" I just need a picture and that's it." I said shrugging.
He then took out a small photograph of I'm guessing LJ and I got a good look and nodded
" I've seen him before, walking down the street when I was free." I said excitedly
Mike hugged me whispering in my ear ' be safe' and then I hugged Linc and he whispered ' we will find each other again' making me smile like an idiot.

Then I took off searching for LJ.

*Time skip for Sara*

I sneaked around the city knowing I have no glasses. I then saw a box and it said ' Lost and found' making me look and see a pair of glasses. Just what I needed.

It looked expensive but I didn't care and walked on

It looked expensive but I didn't care and walked on. I looked at a mirror and looked at myself. Heh look hard enough I'm not a criminal. Just a glance you don't even know. I kept walking until I saw police. I freaked out and walked fast the other way running into a guy with a suit.

I didn't panic but mumbled a sorry " Wait!" he called out when I was almost 10 feet awayI turned around slowly " Y-y-y-y-y-yes sir?" I started panicking

" Wait!" he called out when I was almost 10 feet away
I turned around slowly
" Y-y-y-y-y-yes sir?" I started panicking. Did he get a good look at my face? Is he a cop? A undercover cop? Am I going back to jail? AGAIN?
" Don't I know you?" he was trying to scan my face but I shook my head rapidly
" S-sorry sir I never seen you before! I have to get going now I'm late for my best friend's wedding!" I said and ran fast.

Really a wedding? I hope he buys that. I don't even look dressed.

Alex Mahone POV
Stressed. I need my pills. I walked off from the office and went to my drug dealer and got more pills. I took it and instantly felt better. I then saw a girl looking like she was in a hurry. Isn't that the- IT IS! I ran down the street I was on before she even got far I ' just so happened to run into' her.
She mumbled a sorry and might I say. I know I've seen her somewhere else.
" Wait!" I said
Other than her being a damn criminal, I've seen her somewhere else. She turned around slowly and I asked " Don't I know you?" making her shake her head rapidly. This gives me enough evidence to see her face. The glasses are from a store. Those are an expensive pair. Which is exactly what I planted. I've been watching her since she was coming from a hidden place. The cameras show everything.

I could tell she turned into a nervous wreck and said something about a wedding. I'm not stupid and I will never fall for that.

Oooooh that's it BYESSSS