5

Audrey Hennings @/audshennings •34mins

Plane is finally boarding! I've never been so happy I rlly need to get some fcking sleep. 😭

💬1827                 🔁54                ❤️52,288

Replies:

User: love that for u

User: omggg where are u going?

User: felt that

User: no one cares

User: xoxo

User: omg I'm early but also a little late

User: heyyyyy

She handed the worker her ticket and he scanned her ticket, handing it back and she gladly took it back with a small smile and she followed after Kenny. "What's your seat number?" She asked. "Row D seat 13" she said and she sighed. "I'm no where near you, I'm row A seat 36" she said and Kenny smiled. "At least you have the window seat" he said and she nodded. "But what if I have to go to the bathroom, it's gonna be awkward when I try scooting past the people" she said and Kenny laughed. She pouted as they entered the plane, the cast behind them.

She walked down the isle of the seat and went towards the back, finding her seat. She was lucky that she didn't have to force her luggage up in the top cubby like everyone else around her was doing. She gladly pushed her carry on bag under her seat, since it was a simple backpack filled with snacks. She then waited until and familiar sat net to her. She was then relieved that she didn't have to sit next to a creepy man, she had experienced that too many times. They always tried flirting with her, knowing she was underage, or nowhere near their age.

"I'm so glad you got this seat..you don't understand" she said with a small laugh. "Same..i thought I was going to have to sit next to a snorer" he said and she laughed. She thought about his name, then stopped herself.

Does he remember my name? Probably not.

Soon the intercom was heard, the pilot started talking and they played a quick video that she didn't really pay attention to because she had been on the plane multiple times and remembered everything about the video.

They soon took off, it was still dark inside the plane. Everyone were in their own world, watching movies, eating, reading, etc. Audrey was looking out the window. She then pressed the button to get the flight attendant. She soon came and she asked to pay for the WiFi. Which she gladly did.

She soon started playing her  music and playing her games, and texting her friends for hours.

Later she then felt a weight on her shoulder she slowly looked over to see Owen's head on her shoulder as his eyes were shut. He was peacefully asleep. She was surprised, it had been hours since they talked to each other since they were both on their phones minding there business. And now he was suddenly asleep on her shoulder. She smiled lightly and decided to still scroll on her phone. She found it funny that she tweeted about getting sleep and still hasn't and their plan was going to land in two hours.

She soon put her phone down and she begin to close her eyes. She had been fighting her sleep, trying to stay up for Dove, but she was already too tired. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Owen was shaken by the woman next to him. He looked over to her. "The plan has landed" she said softly. "Oh..thank you for telling me" he said and he lifted his head off of Audrey's shoulder.

I hope she didn't think that was weird. Why did I do that! I was asleep so how could I have controlled that?...

He shook his thoughts away as he shook Audrey's shoulder and her eyes opened slowly as she looked over at him. "The plane landed" he said and she nodded. Kind of mad at herself for going to sleep last minute because she was still tired.

They all begin to get off the plane. Owen and Audrey had to wait for the other to get their things, they were moving very slow. "So how did you sleep?" Audrey asked with a slight smirk and his faces turned slightly red. "I slept good" he said. "I'm glad to know that my shoulder help you sleep" she said as she looked up at the tall boy, he laughed. "Sorry, about that" he said and she shrugged. "No, you're good..it made me warm" she said and closed her eyes and sighed

Why would you say that? That's so stupid and embarrassing...

"Well I'm glad to know that my warmth helped you" he said and she laughed slightly, her face now burning red. "We're even" she said with a shrug and Owen nodded.

Not edited

I feel asleep twice while making this chapter that's what I get for staying up I also feel asleep in class-