40

liked by audreyhennings, daniellaperkins and 3,278,927 others owenjoyner: this is one of my favorite pictures of  you

owenjoyner: this is one of my favorite pictures of you. This was our last movie night and she sat down with all our snacks saying that they were all for her. Miss u baby❤️
@/audreyhennings

comments:

user: awww

audreyhennings: I forgot abt this pic🥺
^owenjoyner: this is my lock screen btw
^user: AWWW AUDWEN
^user: hate them

charles_gillespie: saddest but fun day ever
^owenjoyner: it really was

user: I rlly wish u guys could meet up
For more Audwen content
^audreyhennings: I have so much content I can't share yet!

user: CUTE

user: what do you see in her

user: PLS ME

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Audrey walked downstairs to her mom and hugged her side tightly. "I miss them" she said and her mom heart hurt. "I know, I can't do anything about it, the rules are to stay inside, sanitized, wear masks, we can't risk it" she said and Audrey nodded as her eyes watered.

Audrey had bad separation anxiety and being close with the cast didn't help because she couldn't stop thinking about them all because they made her happy. And texting, FaceTiming, and going live with each of them made it worse for her because she just miss them more. She didn't know that she was a social person until this happened. They had only been quarantined for a week. She didn't mind being home, but she rather be with the cast. She had gotten so close to them. And of course she missed her mom but she got to see her mom all the time.

Also she finally had her first boyfriend after a while. And she didn't even get to spend enough time with him after they became official. They mostly worked but they were still together.

"It'll get better" her mom said and she sighed deeply, trying not to cry. She felt like such a baby. All her friends were doing perfectly fine without her while she cuddled up to her mom crying because she missed her cast mates.

"I should take a nap" Audrey said and she got up from the couch and walked upstairs to her room and she laid in her bed and starred up at the ceiling.

This happened too fast. Filming went to fast, and leaving was even faster.

Not edited