18

liked by charles_gillespie, owenjoyner and 3,973,184 othersaudreyhennings: if one of them gets hurt in the next few minutes

audreyhennings: if one of them gets hurt in the next few minutes..it's obviously their fault
@/charles_gillespie @/owenjoyner

Comments:

user: lmao that looks fun
^audreyhennings: if u wanna die then yea..you can't trust Charlie bc he isn't steady
^user: LMAO NVM

charles_gillespie: "you aren't steady or strong enough" I successfully carried him
^audreyhennings: putting him down was a little rocky but okay

jeremyshada: I'm glad I wasn't there
^audreyhennings: FFVBJGXTY😭😭😭

user: they seem so fun and I don't even know who these boys are
^audreyhennings: you'll know soon
user: user HOW DO U NOT KNOW CHARLIE AND OWEN??? CHARLIE WAS ON CHARMED AND OWEN WAS ON KNIGHT SQUAD
^audreyhennings: she's a true one boys!!        @ /charles_gillespie @/owenjoyner

themadisonreyes: I cant believe he actually carried him
^audreyhennings: same I thought he was gonna drop him within a second😩💀

user: you post so much, you are like the one active celebrity I know and I love it!!
^audreyhennings: OMG thank you I literally thought I was gonna get annoying at some point
^user: ur annoying
^owenjoyner: user 😂😂😂
^audreyhennings: that's fucked. At least Charlie defends me😐
^user: AUDREY GRACE HENNINGS WATCH UR MOUTH
owenjoyner liked this comment!
^user: not the full name- 💀
^user: not Owen liking the comment😭

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Audrey ran onto the set because she was running late, her costume for her character wasn't where it usually was. So they had to look for it, then do her makeup. She slid into the chair making Charlie laugh.

"You're so late" Charlie teased and she rolled her eyes playfully, "I feel bad, what did I miss?" She asked "nothing really, just the usual..dancers practicing, Owen being sick, talking" Charlie said and shrugged, she looked over at owen to see him with his head down. She pouted and turned to Charlie. "Is he sleep?" She whispered. "Probably" Charlie said and laughed. Audrey pouted as she rubbed Owens back.

She laid her head next to his as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Owen, you're always sick" she said and he grumbled. "Blame my immune system" he said and she sighed as she sat back up.

After a while they got ready to start filming and she messed around with the boys. They then got up and started to practice their dance scenes.

She was with her dance partner and she smiled up at him. "I've never danced with someone like this and I'm nervous" she said and he laughed. "You seem to be doing pretty well" he said and she nodded. "Thank you, I'm not used to being lifted every five seconds, I hope I'm not tiring you" she said and he shook his head quickly. "You're fine, I'm used to lifting people, that's my job" he said and she laughed along with him. "That sounded weird" he said and she shook her head.

"I think you're boyfriend is gonna kill me" Christian spoke and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Huh?" She asked and he looked down at her. "Your boyfriend, the blonde boy..he's glaring at me" he said. "Oh! Owen? He's-" she was cut off by Kenny yelling rolling. They went over the dance then soon did it full out.

They did the dance at least three times and the took a break. It was tiring but fun. She couldn't wait to sit and drink water though. "I'll be right back" she said and Christian and he nodded.

Audrey walked over to the boys and she smirked at she looked up at Owen. "We're you glaring at Christian?" She asked. "No-what do you mean? Who's Christian?" He asked and she rolled her eyes playfully. "He's my dance partner, he said and I quote...I think your boyfriend is gonna kill me and your boyfriend, the blonde boy, he's glaring at me" she said and their face grew hot. She was surprised that she actually said it.

"He thinks I'm your boyfriend?" Owen asked with a laugh. "Why'd you laugh, is it funny that people think we're together?" She asked and he nodded. "Yea, it is" he said and she laughed. A little part of her wished it wasn't a joke, but she denied that little feeling. They were just friends.

But a part of her wanted to know why he was glaring at Christian. What did Christian do?

Not edited