29

Audrey was having an argument with herself. She didn't know if she wanted to tell Owen about what Layla did or if she wanted to just let be and leave him in his little relationship he has going on. She had been thinking about it all night. It couldn't escape her mind. She didn't want it so seem as if she wanted to break them up on purpose or that she was jealous. But she also didn't want to leave Owen with someone as sneaky and fake as her.

Audrey sighed deeply as she looked at Owens post and she just scrolled past it as she sat on Julie's bed because they were on set.

Liked by laylamorgann, soyonan and 3,299,923 others owenjoyner: you can call me a professional photographer🙄 @/laylamorgann

owenjoyner: you can call me a professional photographer🙄 @/laylamorgann

Comments:

user: wait she's actually really pretty

user: she's nicer than Audrey
^user: why do u have to compare people, this has nothing to do w Audrey so don't bring her up
^user: right lmao they probably don't even know Audrey
^user: fuck Audrey
^owenjoyner: please get off of my page and unfollow me
^user: OWEN I-
^user: WE LOVE A PROTECTIVE FRIEND WISJDJJS

user: #audwen 🙄

"Okay, I'm back" Madison said as she sat down and a brownie in her hand making Audrey laugh. "This has been for fourth stop for brownies" she said and Madison shrugged. "They're so good" Madison said as she continued to eat her brownie.

"Okay, back to the script..after I say 'well you gotta do something' you wait for a little and then answer" Audrey said and Madison nodded. Audrey and Madison went over their lines and they started to film. Take after take they would get it right sometimes or laugh the other. They both had fun, but after a while they got super serious and did their scene together correctly. Soon Audrey was off to filming her other scenes.

Audrey couldn't help feel upset about the situation she was in, she didn't want everything to come back on her, she couldn't handle drama right now, she needed to focus on being Melanie Peters. She shook off the thought in her head and continued her conversation with Jeremy and Charlie, they were going to start filming other scene in the basement as always.

This chapter sucked...I know🥲

Not edited