32

liked by thejadahmarie, toricaro and 1,782,538 othersaudreyhennings: photoshoot from a while back, I just got the pictures and decided to share my favorite one💗

audreyhennings: photoshoot from a while back, I just got the pictures and decided to share my favorite one💗

Comments:

user: ew

user: omg ur so pretty what-

charles_gillespie: oouuhhh la la
^audreyhenings: oouuhhh la la to u too Charles💕
^user: LMAOOO NOT CHARLES

user: so pretty

user: WHAT U LITERALLY LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL
^themadisonreyes: RIGHT
^audreyhennings: WOW THANK YOU GUYS🥺

booboostewart.art: love this auds
^audreyhennings: 💕ty boo

thejadahmarie: ur face: 👨‍🍳💋
^audreyhennings: u: 👨‍🍳💋

owenjoyner: you look amazing auddie❤️
^audreyhennings: ty Owen❤️
^user: OWENS BACK
^user: OMG HI OWEN
^user: that's new..
^user: RED HEARTS YALL
^user: UMM NO I CANT HANDLE THIS DHFUFHEVEJDJ
^user: AUDWEN IS BACK

jeremyshada: how come owen gets the hype😕
^audreyhennings: EVERYONE GIVE JER HYPE
^user: HI JER
^user: OH MY GOD JEREMY I LOVE U
^user: JER WE LOVE YOUUUU
^jeremyshada: thanks guys! 😊
^audreyhennings: PLS JER😭

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"You promise we're good?" He asked and she sighed with a smile. "Of course we're good..why would we not be?" She asked and Owen shrugged. "Maybe because you think that you broke us two up" he said. "Because I did.." she said. "You didn't, Auds. She wasn't telling the truth and I couldn't trust that..none of this is your fault, it was my decision" Owen said and she nodded.

"You got to stop blaming yourself" Owen said. "I'm trying, I just feel bad" she said. "You feel bad for someone who threatened you?" Owen asked "no-I just. I don't know" Audrey shrugged. "Audrey don't stress it...you're fine" he said and she smiled softly and he pulled her into a hug. Her eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around his torso. They hugged each other tightly. "I haven't hugged you in forever" Owen said and she laughed. "Didn't I hug you already?" She asked. "Can't remember" he said and she laughed.

"Wow, I haven't seen this happen in forever" they heard Charlie's voice making them pull away from the hug. "How do you always find me?" Audrey asked "we're best friends..we're magnets" Charlie said and she laughed. "Umm..she's my best friend" Owen said. "Not a couple of days ago" Charlie said and Owen shot him a glare making Charlie raise b out h of his hands in surrender. "Too soon" Charlie said and they both nodded. "When we get into a fight or something like whatever the hell happened..you better forgive me just as easily as you forgave Owen" Charlie said while he pointed at her and she nodded.

"Of course, with out you..it's boring" Audrey said and Owen furrowed his eyebrows. Charlie laughed. "Are you jealous?" Charlie asked and Audrey looked up at Owen. "N-no..why would I be?" Owen asked and Audrey smiled at Owen as she nudged him. "Shut up Charlie" Audrey said and Charlie pouted. "What did I do?" He asked. "Don't make things awkward..." Owen said and Charlie mouth dropped.
"You two are teaming up on me..I didn't do anything!" Charlie said and she shrugged. "I was playing, Charlie...we love you" Audrey said and looked at Owen.

"What did this conversation even turn into.." Charlie said and they laughed. "I have no idea" Owen said

Not edited