26

Audrey and the girls were all sitting at the dinner table. They came early because they have nothing better to do. They just wanted this to be over with. They couldn't stand Audrey sad. "You know you don't have to do this" Savannah said and Audrey sighed. "I don't want to seem rude" she said and Madison shrugged. "It won't be rude if we just say u got sick" Madison said making the girls laugh. "You're torturing yourself" Jadah said and Audrey smiled lightly. "I think I'm ready for this" she said and they nodded.

After a while the boys came, well only Jeremy and Charlie. They were still waiting for Owen and Layla. "How do you plan a dinner and still be late to your own dinner that you planned?" Charlie said and they laughed lightly. The waiter had just came back to the table for the second time asking if they were ready to order. They were still waiting and it had be almost an hour. "I think I'm going to leave" Audrey said and they nodded. "I think we all should, we're wasting our free day on just staying at a restaurant" Jeremy said with a shrug. They all sat and talked for a while and they soon just decided to leave since it was too much and they were tired of waiting.

"What a waste of time" Madison said as they all walked out of the restaurant. Madison held onto Audrey, rubbing her back. "This took a turn" Jadah said and Audrey laughed. "Tell me about it..now we have to wait for an Uber" Charlie said they sat down on the side of the street. "I feel awkward" Savannah said and Audrey nodded. "Should I buy a car?" Charlie asked Audrey slightly laugh. They were all having little conversations and Charlie just asked a random question. "If you want" Jadah said and shrugged. "Guys, the Uber is five minutes away" Jeremy called. "This is chaotic" Madison said as they talked over each other.

"I want to be a vlogger" Charlie said and Audrey furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at him. "Copy cat, I said that last night" Audrey said. "You act like children" Madison said. "Can we stop talking over each other?" Jadah asked. "Did you guys forget we're sitting on the edge of a sidewalk, people probably think we're crazy" Jeremy said. Soon the got into the Uber, that was a van and they all headed to the girls apartment.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

They all sat at the table eating from a different restaurant, that Charlie ordered from. "Audrey what are you doing?" Charlie asked, seeing that the girl still didn't answer his question because she was typing on her phone. "Texting Owen, telling him how her ruined are free day" she said. "Oop-That's bold" Madison said as she put her hand over her mouth.

Me
Why set up a dinner and not arrive?
delivered 3:27pm

4:29pm

Owen
We're so so so sorry we forgot about it.

Me
How did you just easily forget u ruined our free day

Owen
I know. And I'm sorry for wasting all of your time. I promise to make it up to you.

Me
You don't need to make it up to me, I don't want your fake apology. It wasn't only a waste of my time it was also a waste of the the cast time, we sat at the table for over two hours and you never showed up. So much for first impressions for ur girlfriend

Owen
Audrey..I am truly sorry and tell the cast I am truly sorry I never meant to make you guys wait I really didn't mean to make any of you upset or to waste your time. You all mean so much to me and I don't want Layla's first impression to be bad.
read 4:36pm

Owen
Audrey...
read 4:36pm

Owen
Please don't do this
read 4:37pm

Not edited