16

Audrey yawned as she walked in behind the boys. It was early in the morning and they were filming The other side of Hollywood. It was one of their biggest performance for the show. They had a lot of dancers, they practiced this dance over and over for hours straight. It was tiring, especially if you were a girl and had to practice in heels. Audrey feet were killing her, and she wasn't even wearing heels so she felt bad for the girls.

"Someone carry me" Audrey joked. "Alright" Owen said and she smiled. "Really?" She asked excited. "No" Owen said and she sighed as she lazily walked. "I'm kidding, hop on" Owen said while leaning down holding his arms behind him. She smiled as she jumped on his back. He held her thighs tightly, hoping that she wouldn't fall. "Your feet doesn't hurt?" She asked the guys. "Just a little" Charlie said and she sighed. "I always dance a lot, I don't know why they just hurt" Audrey said as she laid her head on Owen's shoulder.

"You've been in three dance musicals and your feet hurt?" Jeremy teased. "I think I pulled something" Audrey joked. "In your foot?" Owen asked. "Yes, Owen. My foot" Audrey said and Owen laughed. "You're so dramatic" Owen said and she laughed.

They got to their table and sat down watching all the fully dressed, show ready performers. They were practicing, talking, going over the things they needed to do.

"They look so professional while we're sitting down" Audrey whispered over to Charlie, she sat in the middle of Charlie and Owen, Owen sat next to no one, even though there was an empty chair which made Audrey get curious. "Who sits right there? Wait doesn't Willie sit there? Who plays Willie?" Audrey asked the boy a load of questions. "He'll be here in a minute" Owen said.

She never knew who played Willie because the boy would always go to the boys apartment to practice lines and get to bond. Which made the girl confused to why she was like the only one who didn't know who Willie was.

She looked over and Jeremy, who sat in front of Charlie. "What?" She asked, looking at the smirk on his face. "Turn around" Charlie said and Audrey slowly turned around. Her mouth dropped at the view. "Holy shit" she said and stood up quickly and wrapped her legs around his waist as she hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much, Booboo" she said as she released her legs from his waist, but the two never let go of each other. They soon did and she smiled widely. "Have you guys really been hiding this from me?!" She asked and the boys nodded. "I can already feel me being replaced" Owen said and he frowned playfully. "Now I don't have to third wheel" Charlie joked.

Audrey gasped as she slapped Charlie's shoulder. Owen glared at the boy and she sat back down. Booboo wiggled his eyebrows towards the girl and she flipped him off making him laugh.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

(Sorry, I wish I was a professional editor😭)

liked by thejadahmarie, jeremyshada and 5,278,793 others audreyhennings: had me and Jadah twinning with the yellow and pink eyeshadow😌💕

audreyhennings: had me and Jadah twinning with the yellow and pink eyeshadow😌💕

Comments:

user: purrrr

user: omg that's so cute🥺

thejadahmarie: we did that😌
^user: HIII
^audreyhennings: thejadahmarie YUPPP😌

themadisonreyes: my QUEEENNNSSS😍
^thejadahmarie: NO U R MY QUEENS
^audreyhennings: YOU GUYS ARE MY QUEENS🥺
^user: LOVE THEM
^user: they are honestly annoying

user: no one cares
^charles_gillespie: obviously you do, get off of her page
^audreyhennings: charles_gillespie thanks char🥺

owenjoyner: u both look great
^user: Owen saying something nice???? WHAT?
^audreyhennings: OH SHIT RIGHT?
^audreyhennings: owenjoyner thx bubba💕

user: LOVE THISSS

user: making fan edit rn
^audreyhennings: I'm ready to like the post!

Not edited

I'm gonna learn how to edit bc I can't STAND making bad edits😭😩