Fantasy's-Tom Felton (smut)

Warnings: Exhibitionism, smut, Slight public sex, degrading

Third POV:

Y/N sat in the pool in their backyard waiting for her boyfriend to come and get in. She was wearing a light blue bikini with her hair up in a ponytail. She heard the back door open and looked behind her seeing her boyfriend walk in his swimming trunks and she felt herself get turned on by how hot her boyfriend looked.

He got in the pool beside her and she smiled at him. "Hey darling" he said and kissed her temple. She went towards the middle of the pool and he swam up to her and she splashed him. "Your on" he said and splashe'd her causing and water fight to break out between the two.

They were laughing and he grabbed her hips pulling her closed. She dropped her arms over his shoulder and wrapped her legs around his waist. She stared into his eyes and she had a slight smirk on her face. "What" he asked tilting his head to the side. "I want to fulfill that fantasy youve always had." His eyes darkened at her words, "are you sure?" He asked and she pressed her lips to his roughly as if answering yes.

He pushed her up against the wall to the pool and gripped her hips tightly. His tongue made its way into her mouth and explored it. She tugged at his hair and he moaned into her mouth. "You like the thought of us being outside don't you, you filthy whore" He said kissing her jaw. He pulled the waistband of her bottoms and let it go back into place.

"You tease me with this little bikini, you know I could just pull you bikini bottoms to the side" he said and moved his hand to cup her heat. "You like the thought of that don't you" he said and pulled them to the side. He pulled down his trunks and pushed inside of her, letting a loud moan leave his lips as he bottomed out. He thrusted his hips and the water swished around them. They both let out moans chasing their highs. She came around him and he came soon after, panting with his face in the crook of her neck. She was trembling in his arms as he pulled out and fixed their swimsuits. He took her back inside and put in the bath, kissing her forehead.

tumblr: yo-whats-up23