Music to my ears-Tom Felton Smut

Warnings:Smut(you have been warned, read at your own risk)

Third POV:

Tom sat with his wife(Y/N), Emma, Daniel, and Rupert in his living room. They had decided to hang out and watch movies, yet Y/N had other plans in mind. A blanket laid across the twos lab as Y/N's head laid on Toms shoulder.

Y/N was quite bored with the movie so she lifted her head up and looked at Tom. At her sudden movement he turned his head to look at her. She leaned up in his ear and whispered so only he could hear, "I'm not wearing any panties" she said and heard Tom gulp as she held back a smirk. He could feel himself harden slightly at the thought. 'Two can play at that game' he thought and laid his hand on her thigh. He trailed his hand up and noticed she wasn't lieing. She tried to close her legs but he stopped her, he ran his thumb along her clog and she gasped and he chuckled. He rubbed slow circles on her clit and pushed two fingers inside her, she gripped his arm tightly and he leaned over to her. "As much as I love the sounds you make darling, you need to stay quite." He said and curled his fingers. Right when she was about to cum, the credits rolled and he pulled his hand away, wiping her juices on his pants.

As soon as everyone was out Tom had her pinned against the wall, his hands back on her clit as his kissed her harshly. He rubbed fast circles and pulled his lips away From hers and placing them on her neck. Her whines made his pants tighten painfully and he pulled his hands away, pulling down his pants. She jumped wrapping her legs around his waist and she lined up with her entrance, teasing her slight just to her her whine. He pushed in and they both moaned, he thrusted in and out finding her g-spot quickly and she cried out. the noise making him go even faster, if that was even possible. She came around him and he pulled out cumming on her stomach. Her feet hit the floor and he picked her up bridle style and carried her to the bed.

tumblr: yo-whats-up23