Julian Albert (smut)

You look at you wrist to see the time on your watch, a happy sigh comes out of your mouth when you see the clock pointing 7PM. You were finally done with your work !

You quickly pick your stuff up, ready to go catch your lovely boyfriend in his office, you wave at your co-workers before heading out to the hallway that separate your office to Julian's. Your surprised when you enter end realise that nobody is here, suspicious, Julian is always the last one to quit. You normally always have to wait an extra hour at his office before returning home together.

Barry wasn't there too, but that is not surprising, he's the first one to quit anyway.

You look around you to see if his stuff were still there, but no sign of Julian's presence until your eyes catch a little note glued to his computer screen, you pick it up to read what it says. "I finished work early, I thought we could take advantage of this rare opportunity ! Meet me at OUR place !" You smiled a little, it all makes sense, you bit your lips, thinking about 'your' place.

Your place was a little hidden spot in Central City, this is where you kissed for the first time, it was so magical.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Julian and you have been seeing each other for a while now. You weren't together yet but there was no doubts you'll end up together at some point, the flash team couldn't stop teasing you two about it.

And tonight after a wild evening catching some metas with the team, Julian asked you out on a surprise date under the sharped eyes of your friends. "Oooooh ! This is getting serious here !" Barry teased to annoy his co-worker. "Shut it Allen !" Julian quickly respond his is British accent that couldn't make you shiver in a matter of seconds.

You sneer at their bickering. "With pleasure Julian !" This time it was the whole crew who started teasing you two. "Oh come on !" You rolled your eyes as you get up. You grab Julian's hand and pull him towards the exit of the lab. "Come Julian, I can't stand them anymore !"

"So do I !" He said, following you, leaving a Cisco shocked by your words before you disappear in Central City with Julian.

"Soooo...where are you taking me ?" You asked curiously as you gently squeeze his hand into yours. "To a place I discovered not long ago." It directly piques your curiosity, you wanted to know more. "Oh ! Where is it ?"

"You'll see." He said with a teasing voice as he walks a little bit faster, impatient to show you this place.

After a little more then 10 minutes of walking and talking about everything and anything, you both finally arrived in a park, you've never been there before so you're quite excited. "Come here." Julian said in a whisper, pulling you with him trough a small path obstructed by a few branches and a small bushes. The leaves tickling your exposed skin under your skirt.

When you finally come out of the small path, your breath is taken away by the view, you could see all central city, in the night, the lights were making the city look like the stars in the sky. "Wow..." You whisper. Julian standing right beside you, smiles at your reaction. "I know right ?" He said, not looking at the view but looking right at you. You were far more interesting then the city at his eyes.

"It's so beautiful !" You cheer, your eyes finally turning to Julian who was already staring at you which made your cheek glow red immediately. "It is...but it's not as beautiful as you." He tried to say the second part of his phrase lower for you to not hear it but it didn't work. You instantly start blushing at this compliment. "Well...thank you for the compliment Julian !" You tease him, Julian suddenly blushes before looking at the floor, covered in shame. "I-..." he mumbled as you chuckle. You bit your lip, looking at him all shy now.