tom felton (fluff)

Warning: None I don't think.

- - -

You hold onto Tom's hand as you sip your iced coke you had bought just minutes before. He squeezes your hand fixing his sunglasses as he continues to talk about his upcoming show. In the distance you could hear the snapping of cameras and you were thankful for the sunglasses that hid your eyes because this was your second ever time being around Tom with the cameras.

"I actually have an interview on Thursday to talk with them about Origin." he says and you pull the drink away from your lips looking up at him. Thursday was your premiere here in California for your new movie you were starring in.

"Tom Thursday is the first day of my premiere." You say, slightly offended that he could forget so easily about something that was so big for you.

"What?" he questions coming to a stop so he can look at you fully. A confused expression taking over his features as the sun beams down on the both of you. You couldn't help but scoff taking another sip of your drink shaking your head.

"It's fine whatever." you say pulling your hand away so you could walk ahead of him highly annoyed at the fact he was playing dumb. You push your glasses up onto your head switching the hands the held your drink so you could wipe thhe condensation off the other.

"Darling," Tom says quickly following you grabbing your hand trying to stop you from walking away from him. "I would never do anything intentionally like this. You know I don't plan these interviews it is my assistant." he says and you stop turning around.

"But you schedule them Tom. Whether you did not mean to intentionally fuck up like this you still did." you snap and he frowns cupping your face and you roll your eyes trying to ignore the way his touch always made you feel.

"Look at me my little darling," he says and you look up at him with squinted eyes. He smiles pressing a kiss to your forehead. You sigh placing your free hand on his hip looking at the sandy cement beneath your feet.

"I'm still aggravated with you." you mumble and he laughs quietly placing his hand under your chin tilting your head up so he can look into your eyes.

"I would never do anything to hurt you, I have been hurt enough to know I would never want others I know to feel the same as I have. Especially you, I care about you deeply my darling. Please forgive me." he says taking his thumb across your lower lip. You glance at his lips before he closes the gap kissing you deeply. You kiss him back pulling him closer as you both never break away. His hand travels to your waist and you laugh pulling away.

"You are forgiven." you say and he buries his face in your neck smiling before placing a soft kiss onto your sweet spot.

"I will never miss one of your premieres again I promise."

"You swear you won't?"

"I swear."

tumblr: dangerouslcve