Draco Smut Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Always has a bottle of water in his hand as soon as you cum, even if you don't know where it came from. He'll hold you against him and play with your hair, making sure you're okay after the strenuous activity you both just embarked on.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Draco's favorite body part of his would have to be his hands. He likes the way they look wrapped around your neck when he can take your breath away.

Draco is a sucker for your ass. He is an ass man all the way and will grab, smack, or just hold it whenever he gets the chance just to get a gasp from you.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

Obsessed with the white liquid. Can't wait to paint your tongue or insides it.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Will definitely wear a "girly" outfit if you ask him.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Draco is the definition of experience. Name it and he's tried it, and knows too much about everything for his own damn good.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying.)

Though he won't admit it he loves when you ride him. He just loves looking at your face while you grind down onto him and can't help but lay back and admire your body from the new perspective.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Draco is the biggest goofball, but when it comes to something that needs his full attention he'll be more serious than Sirius himself.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

If Draco wants you shaved he has to be shaved too. I mean it's only fair

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Unless you two decide you're making love that night, Draco is a wild animal in the bedroom. Although everything he does is done with love.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon... kind of want to do a full smut for this one... so let me know)

Only did it once when you asked to see him touch himself so you knew what you were doing when you have him a hand/blow job

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Draco is the BDSM master in the bedroom and won't ever let you forget it when he's showing you who's boss.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Kitchen counter in the mornings. Will grab you by your hips and toss you onto the counter like a rag doll before going down on you.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

You always bite your lip for no good reason and it drives the man crazy.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Any sign of hesitancy makes Draco panic and he'll definitely make sure you're okay rather than doing anything else.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

LOVES giving. His tongue drives you crazy and he loves watching you squirm

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Fast and rough with this one. Will have your entire body sore the following day

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Due to you biting your lip at inappropriate times Draco will most definitely have you right then, not caring if people can hear your whines coming from whatever room he dragged you in to.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He's a big experimenter when it comes to you, but he'll never do anything he thinks might hurt you or you might not like

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

He can and will go A L L N I G H T

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Has way too many to keep track of. Loves using them on you. Will leave one in or on you and watch until you come undone over and over again.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Draco will always and forever tease you until you're a breathy mess and beg him to touch you.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He may not be loud but boy is he vocal and won't stop praising the shit out of you.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Draco may be a animal in bed but he's a sap outside of the bedroom and treats you like you're the only other person in the entire world.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

All I'll say is big feet big...

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

This boy is horny all the time and you'd be lying if you said you weren't too. Although you weren't as well versed on things sexual, you are always up to learning anything and everything he wants to do.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Draco will wake you up with sex. There is no way you both are falling asleep unless it's late at night and Draco has been fucking you senseless for hours.

tumblr: coffee-imagines