LIBRARY

You'd been in the library for hours studying for potions, the upcoming exam was worth a lot of your grade so unfortunately you'd spent the greater part of your Saturday hunched over a cauldron in the back of the library. What you hadn't realized was that it was now past curfew and your common room was all the way across the castle.

"Fuck." You whisper to yourself; hurriedly gathering your supplies before Filch and the prefects started doing their nightly rounds. The last thing you needed right now was a detention, final year was already kicking your ass.

"You've got to be kidding me." While trying to stuff the last of your books in your bag you'd accidentally knocked over the potion you'd been working on. The heavy cauldron couldn't have been any louder as it dropped to the floor. You quickly cleaned up the mess but it was too late.

"What do we have here?" Of all people Malfoy would be the one to find you, his deep voice carried throughout the empty library as he leaned on the table you'd been sitting at. His arms were crossed and he had that stupid smirk on his stupid handsome face.

Of course you found him attractive, he is Draco Malfoy after all, anyone with functioning eyes knew the boy was the main character of many girls dreams. The blonde looked you up and down before finally setting his stare back on your face waiting for your answer.

"Oh, uhm, hey Malfoy. I was just studying for the potions exam on Monday and lost track of time, now if you'll excuse me I'll just be heading back to my dorm now." You'd hoped he'd understand since you shared the same classs but before you could even get two steps in he was grabbing you wrist and stopping you.

"Not so fast (y/l/n), you've broken a rule, and I, as a head boy, am in charge of making sure you get the appropriate punishment." You watch as his eyes travel down to your legs, butterflies errupt in your tummy under his gaze.

"Please Draco, couldn't you just give me a warning this one time." You beg the slytherin as your stare travels to his crossed arms; his forearms on display from when you watched him rollup his sleeves in potions earlier in the day. The veins that lead to his ring clad hands were enough to make a girl weak in the knees.

"I could let you off with a warning," he starts walking towards you as you walk backwards until you feel the table on the back of your legs, "but it's gonna cost you." Your body on fire at the proximity of the blonde.

You knew exactly where this was going but you'd be lying if you said you didn't want it. Both his hands land on the table behind you on either side of your body, essentially trapping you in.

"I'll do anything." You whisper up at him, a second later his lips are on yours, kissing you hungrily. Your hands find his hair tugging on the back of it as he slips his tongue in your mouth, the moan that leaves his throat already has you rubbing your thighs together.

His lips travel down your jaw and to your neck, nipping at the sensitive skin, surely leaving marks that'll you'll have to cover up tomorrow. Draco's hands begin unbuttoning your shirt, hurriedly pulling it off along with your bra, his long fingers playing with your nipple as he continues the assault on your neck; the moans leaving your mouth sound filthy but you couldn't care less.

"Get on your knees." He pulls off the shirt you'd just gotten unbuttoned, watching as you immediately obey and sink down to your knees in front of him. You start working on his pants, when you finally get them unzipped you don't waste a second on pulling them down, followed by his boxers.

His dick springs up to his stomach, extremely hard and already dripping with precum. You take him in your hand, pumping slowly as you look up at him, a smirk on your face. Once you wrap your lips around him his head falls back, groaning as he grabs your hair.

You take as much of him as possible, using your hand on what you couldn't fit. The hand in your hair lowers your head further on to him and you gag around his dick, making the boy above you moan. You hollow you cheeks and pick up the pace, making sure to drag your tongue up the base every time you bob your head. You knew he was close but before he could finish he's pulling you back up to your feet in front of him.

Draco's lips find yours once again before he reaches under your short skirt, dragging down your soaked panties, and sliding two fingers through your slick folds.

"Do you want this (y/n)?" He pulls away to look at you, both of you breathing hard in anticipation. "Yes." You're barely able to get out before he's turning you around and pushing your face down onto the table.

He flips your skirt over your ass, slapping a hand on both cheeks before sliding all the way in, making both of you moan. Immediately he sets a fast pace, the slapping of skin and your moans were the only sounds in the empty library.

"Always wanted to bend you over a table, these little skirts you wear drive me fucking insane." Your fingers grip the edge, rocking back onto him to match his thrusts.

"Draco, oh fuck." He grabbed you hair and started slamming into you even harder than before, his dick feeling impossibly deep as he fucks you into the table.

Suddenly he's pulling out, flipping you back over and sitting you on the edge so he could push himself back in. You wrap your legs around his waist, the new angle putting you on cloud nine.

You let your hands travel down his toned chest, the pale skin warm against your fingers as you trace his abs. Draco's hand finds your throat, the cold metal of his rings makes you shiver as you throw your head back, screaming his name on repeat. His other hand rubs circles on your clit and you know you won't last much longer.

"Go ahead (y/n), I want to feel you cum on my dick." A few more deep thrust and you're falling apart, your walls clench around him and your body trembles as you ride your high. Draco isn't far behind, your name leaves his mouth as he finishes and Merlin knows you'd do anything to hear it again.

"I can't believe no one heard us." You say as he laughs, both of you now cleaned up and clothed.

"I cast a silencing charm before we started." You raise your eyebrows trying to think of when he managed it, not realizing he'd even taken out his wand but thankful nonetheless. "Come on I'll walk you back to the common room."

You walk in silence, the events that just happened leaving you a bit confused but greatly satisfied, that was the best sex you'd ever had. When you reach your common room you turn to look at him.

"I'll see you around (y/n)." He winks before kissing you on the cheek and walking away.

"I'm fucked." You whisper to yourself.

tumblr: slytherinwh0re