sharing (draco smut)

Draco Malfoy doesn't share.

He doesn't share his food, his notes, and least of all - his girlfriend.

So when he sees Blaise's arm wrapped around your waist and the way you throw your head back in laughter as he whispers something in your ear - his blood boils. Everybody knows about Blaise's reputation - he is and always has been a huge flirt - and the closeness of his lips to your skin in this exact moment is a little too much for Draco.

He walks across the common room, dodging the sweaty bodies of other students who move to the rythm of the music, drinks with questionable liquids in their hands, and grabs you by your wrist.

You squeal in surprise as he whirls you around. "Draco!" You giggle when you land against his chest, your eyes glistening. "What is it?"

Draco keeps his gaze on Blaise who rolls his eyes and mouths: "What?!" If looks could kill, Blaise would have been dead by now.

You raise a hand to his cheek, force him to look at you and ask again. Draco only whispers into your ear, something about leaving the party. A shiver runs down your spine and a knowing smirk appears on your lips. Before you know it, you are on the way to his dorm.

He pulls you into a kiss, deep and angry, and closes the door behind you with his foot. It falls shut and he presses you up against it. You lose yourself in the kiss when his hands get to work.

They are quick. In mere seconds, the buttons from your blouse spring open and his hands cup your breath. You moan against his lips as you clumsily try to get him out of his own shirt.

"Someone's eager," you whisper teasingly when his hands explore your body, causing the hair on your arms and neck to stand up.

"Someone needs to be reminded who they belong to," Draco growls.

Oh, you think, so this is what it's all about. "You're jealous."

"Damn right, I am." And with that, his fingers push past your underwear and sink inside of you. A gasp escapes your lips, you throw your head back and your eyes close. "I hated seeing Zabini look at you like that." His fingers work tirelessly, pushing in and out of you, while his thumb circled your clit. Your only reply is another moan.

"I hated seeing his hands on you."

A knot forms in your lower stomach.

"You're mine," he hisses and you see stars in front of your eyes.

"Fuck, Draco, I'm so close," you whimper as you hold on to him desperately.

"You wanna come?", he asks. You feel his hot breath against your cheek. "You wanna come all over my hand, darling?"

"Yes, please," you beg, "please, I want-"

"Then tell me who you belong to," he hisses. Each syllable is accentuated by a thrust of his hand. "Say it!"

"You!", you almost scream. You feel your orgasm approaching, every movement brings you closer to the edge. "You, Draco, I'm yours, I'm only yours."

"Good," he groans and then - he stops.

Your eyes flutter open and you stare at his devilish smirk. "Wha-" His eyes darken. "You're not allowed to come just yet." With a swift movement he pulls you to the bed and pushes you onto it. "On your knees, slut."

You gasp but follow his orders. Draco positions himself behind you and without warning - pushes inside of you. He moans and it's the most beautiful sound in the world. Your hands grab the sheets tightly as your walls stretch around his cock in almost painful manner. "Fuck," you curse.

He gives you no time to get used to the feeling - long, hard thrusts are what you get from him instead. Each one causing moans and whimpers to fall from your lips. "Shit, you're so tight," you hear him behind you and his fingers dig into the skin of your hips. You arch your back and the sound of his moans resonates within you.

He fucks you right the way you want - need - it. Every thrust pushing you closer towards the edge and when he reaches for your clit, fingers circling it, your vision begins to blur. You beg for him not to stop. Over and over do you tell him that you're his, only his, and you feel the orgasm approaching again. Only a little while lo-

Abruptly, Draco pulls out of you.

You shriek and whirl around to face him. "What the fuck?". He kneels behind you, his cock still throbbing and wet, the same smirk from before on his lips. "What the fuck, Draco?"

Slowly, your boyfriend gets up from the bed. He reaches for his clothes and begins to put them on. "I think that's enough for now," he says nonchalantly.

You stare at him in bewilderment. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going back to the party." He shrugs and buttons up his shirt.

"What?" You can still see his hard-on through the fabric of his pants. "Come back to bed and finish what you started."

He chuckles darkly. "No, daling, that's not how it's works." He walks around the bed and sits down beside you. When he leans down to kiss you, it's sweet and entirely unfulfilling. "You're coming with me now. We're going back to the party and if you behave, I might be inclined to ... finish what I started later."

"Don't tell me you're not-"

"Shh," he puts a finger to your lips and you can taste yourself on it, "I said, if you behave. That's not behaving. If you want me to fuck you senseless tonight, I'd advise you to listen to me."

You stare at him. "I hate you." He smirks and pulls you into another kiss.

Draco Malfoy doesn't share.

tumblr: lunalestrange