1- Fall In Love

"If you want to kill Supergirl you'll have to go through me," Lena said to Andrea.

The sharp kryptonite that Andrea holds is stuck in Lena's neck, Supergirl behind her, in the virtual world, trying to save humanity from brainwashing.

"I know how hard it is to be in our reality, but I believe in you"

She sees that one by one the people are leaving the virtual world, she presses an exit.

Smell of coffee in the air, Kara feels like she's lying in a soft and cozy place, a familiar smell in the air, she slowly opens her eyes, she does not recognize where she is, she is not in her apartment.

There's a CatCo magazine with a cover story by Lena Luthor's, it's the smell of Lena in the air.

She gets up she notices she is wearing a white shirt without a bra and a pink women boxer shorts

"wow"...

"Kara!"

She was startled and tried to cover herself with her hands, because Lena Luthor enters the room, her hair is scattered and she is wearing a crazy baby pink tan doll.

"Kara? What are you doing? You know there's nothing there I haven't seen" Lena laughed at Kara's sight.

WHAT is that suppose to mean??!!

"Right!" Kara straightened her body, she noticed Lena's legs and her soul was cut off.

"Um, I'm hungry! Shall we go to the kitchen?"

"Sure! I made food! Your favorite things" Lena took her hand and pulled her towards the kitchen.

Kara saw pancakes with chocolate and banana and also eggs and bacon, to this sight her belly really crackled.

"It smells and looks wonderful" Kara smiled at Lena.

"Everything for my hero" Lena just kissed her lightly on the lips.

Kara felt all her blood rushing, she blushed so much and her heart was pounding wildly, why did she feel that way?

No it's not possible, am I in love with Lena Luthor??