12 - I Love You

Alex and Kelly turned to sit on the far side of Lena's lab to give Lena and Kara privacy.

Kara got up and sat facing Lena, her legs hanging in the air, her hands holding the sides of the bed next to her thighs, her head tilted down.

Lena stayed in a half-sitting, half-lying position and did not really want to catch Kara's look, or even mention what they did there ...

Kara raised her head
"We did it, we saved humanity from Leviathan plan," Kara said

"Yes, we did .." Lena answer with small voice.

"Then you saved me too .." she said with a smile.

"Yeah..I tried .. it affects me more strongly, I didn't even remember that I was in the virtual world ...."

"Maybe it's because you're a
human and I'm an alien"
she tried to break the ice.

Lena smiled a small smile.

"Lena, we need to talk about what we went through there ..."

"Kara, I always loved you ..."
Lena jumped straight to the point.

"So why did you never tell me? Only within the virtual world I understand, I understand your behavior, and frankly mines too in my relationship with you.
I ... I just did not connect it to the fact that I also love you ..."

Lena gets up to a sitting position like Kara's.
"With all that happened; I found out you're a supergirl, and my whole evil plan with Lex, it was because I was so hurted. You really broke my heart and now you understand why I reacted that way... and I put walls around my heart when I was around you.."

"Lena I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I did not tell you straight away that I'm a supergirl and I've kept it from you for so long ..
and now that I know how you feel about me, I want it to be real Lena, with all in my heart"

Kara got up and approached Lena, she touched the ends of her Lena's thighs, Lena put her hands on Kara's.

Lena noticed Alex and Kelly, they just laughed about something and she saw how happy they were together,
"I also want it to be real, very much real"

Kara approached to her, Lena's hips surrounded her up body, her hands went up to Lena's jaw, and they kissed softly.
Their hearts pounded strongly.
the kiss became hotter, they clung to each other and hugged each other.
They stopped kissing and looked at each other with a pleased smile.

"Say, Lena,"

"Yes Kara?"

A nutty smile appeared on Kara's face
"Do you think you can make this harness?"

Lena blushed, "I can definitely try."