6 - Happy

"Lex!"
"Lena, the light of the Luthor's family!"
Lex said to her and they hugs.

"How are you?" 

"I'm fine, and so is our mother, although it's still hard for her to recover from what she went through..." 

"Well, that's definitely understandable ... it's not easy for her to find out that both, you and I are gays .."
Lex makes a face. 

"How's Clark?" Lena asks 

"He's fantastic! I came here because I wanted to tell you I'm going to propose to him." 

"Wow Lex! It's really awesome! Congratulations! Best wishes."
Kara joins them

"Kara, did you hear the news?" 

"Yeah! Wow you and Clark together? Wow congratulations!" 

"Yes, I suppose you and Clark will be  cousins ​​and will also be brother in law, Lex smile and  Kara smiled too

"Well then  I'm going, I just wanted to tell you this first ..."
Lex opened the door and left.
"Bye!" Lena said.

"Wow I can not believe we both fell in love with kryptonian, who would have believed it, a Luthor and a super in a relationship"
Lena and Kara laughed.
They turned to continue eating what was left on the table: eggs, bacon and pancakes with banana.
Kara remembered that she was very hungry and ate hungrily. 

Kara and Lena sit on the kitchen island of Lena's penthouse.

Lena looks at Kara, how she eats, she loves the way Kara chews the food with her mouth, how her jaw moves up and down and Kara looks at her and her smile stretches over closed lips.

How she moves a strand of hair that bothered her, she even loves the way Kara sticks the fork in her food.
She loves how Kara's blue eyes sparkle when she arrives for the final dish, pancakes with banana and maple syrup.

Kara looks up because she notices that Lena is not touching the food.
"Lena, I see you're not eating!" 

"Kara", Lena said seriously, "do you know I'm happy with you?" 

"Lena, I'm happy with you too, you're everything I ever wanted"
Lena and Kara smile at each other, Kara swallows the rest of the pancakes left in her mouth. 

"So Kara, what I'm trying to say, I love all of you, all of your parts, the human parts you have adapted to yourself and also your god parts, because who like me knows you have a god complex ...

"No I do not!" Kara protests forcefully and laughs,
Lena makes a face and laughs too, she love the way Kara's laugh sound.

Kara stops chewing and looks at Lena because she sance that Lena trying to say something important.

"So Kara, I'm trying to ask you will you  be my perfect partner on a game night until dead loss will separate us??"