10 - End Simulation

Kara cried out in pain, she grabbed her stomach and fell to the floor.

"Kara!!" Lena shouted in a panic and rushed to Kara,
"NO! Kara! Omg! ALEX WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?!" she scream at her.
She grabbed Kara's leaking wound and supported her.

Kara felt the numbing pain in her stomach, and blood was already smeared all over Lena's luxurious sofa and rug.

"Why am I bleeding?" She managed to say, "you're just shoot a bullet made of kryptonite at me?" She sobbed.
Green veins began to appear on her expose skin.

It was hard for Alex to see Kara like that, but she knew there was no other choice.
"Kara, Kelly has arranged that in here i have a kryptonite bullets, and you know i never carrying kryptonite bullets."

My Alex would never do that to me, it's not my reality!
"A-Alex, Alex, I believe you now, you would never do such a thing to me," she said with a gasp, "Lena ...Lena we need to go back"

Lena looked in disbelief at Kara,
"Kara Your sister wanted to kill me too, so it doesn't surprise me-"

"Hey! I wanted to stop you to save the world!" Alex said.

Alex lean at Kara, "Kara if you want to go out say end simulation."

"Alex I want to go out, but not without Lena.
Lena! If you love me please believe it's not our reality, we will build a real thing in the real world ... Tears of pain flowed from her eyes," Please Lena...I feel I don't have much time..."

"Okay Kara okay, I'll come with you, whatever you say, pleas don't die on me."

Lena took her hand and nodded.
"I'll wait for you" Kara said to Lena.
They looked at each other, blue and green, and said together;
"End Simulation ".

Notes:

guys, I don't know how much chapters i give you, in the meantime I really hope you're enjoying this story, I surely enjoy writing it.
maybe I will write it to be connected to S6 of Supergirl? what do you think?
also if you have any ideas how this story will continue, please let me know.
thank you for reading!