11 - Worried

Kara opened her eyes slowly, she lay in Lena's lab bed.
She saw Alex in front of her, worried.
"Kara, I got you, are you okay?"

"Yeah ... yes I'm fine...Lena?!" She tried to get up and got dizzy.

"Wait a minute, slow down, you went through a very big emotional situation, both, you and Lena."
Alex held her shoulders and put her down to lay position.

Kara looked to her left and saw Lena starting to wake up.
Lena opened her eyes and Kelly put a hand on her shoulder, "Lena, you're out, you did it."

Lena grabbed her head and stabilized herself, she looked around, her gaze caught Kara's look and a shy smile perched on their lips.

"Alex all their values looks good,
we'll have to follow and see that there are no other interruptions"

"Okay Kelly, thanks."
Kelly handed Kara and Lena a glass of water, they drank it all.

They didn't know what to say to each other, they do had some exciting experiences together...
Kara put the glass down,
"Um ... so we need to talk ..." she said,
Lena looked up and smiled,
"We really need to".

"Kara before you tow talks I need to say a few words with Lena."

"It's okay ... Kara can stay, stay?"

"off course"

"Okay, but it's not going to be nice ..." Alex put her hands on her hips.
"Lena, what did you think to yourself went in there alone and without updating us??"

"Alex I'm sorry..I saw Kara isn't coming out so I went in ... The software was fine, and I thought it was a little glitch that I could pull her out of there ...."

"Well Lena, with this thought you almost fucked up Kara!"

Kara burst out,
"Alex! can't this wait??"

and Lena said,
"Well it's not far from the truth ..."

what!? Oh my God...." Alex closed her eyes and made a disgusting face.
Kara and Lena looked embarrassed, Alex continued;
"Lena you acted irresponsibly, you didn't update us on what was happening. it took us a long time to find you! We thought you were coming to meet us at the tower! "

"Alex ... I'm really sorry ... I..-I was worried about her ..." She looked at Kara.

"Enough, Alex, she's apologized and everything is fine." Kara said.

"Okay, I'm asking next time something like this happens to update us and not going alone, we're heve your back!

"understood".

"Okay ... I'll leave you guys to talk, God knows you need it."