Albus Dumbledore x Reader

Y/N- Your Name

I have been in the Malfoy dungeons for a few weeks now and have fallen into a sort of routine. In the early hours of the morning the Dark Lord or one of his followers would come down and torture me to try and gain information about the Order. This would last for most of the day and would leave me physically and mentally drained until Lucius would sneak down with food, water and healing positions and balms. Now to many this would seem weird, a known death eater coming down to help someone that was being held in his dungeons but for me it wasn't. He had been one of my students when he was at Hogwarts and he had always been a good lad who had been forced into something he didn't want to be part of.

Today had been the same as any other day and so I was currently laying on the cold stone floor trying to catch my breath from Bellatrix's torture of cutting and mild crucio curses. I lay there for what felt like forever, as I faded in and out of consciousness due to pain and blood loss, before Lucius came in and ran over to my side. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! This is all my fault." He apologised as he started to apply balms to the cuts on my abdomen and forced blood replenishing and other healing potions down my throat. "I talked to Albus earlier and he's agreed that if I can get you out of here tonight he'll take us to a safe house until it's safe for us to come out."

"Lucius, you can't just leave. You have a wife and child to worry about and they need you. Draco needs his dad around to protect him when he comes home from Hogwarts and Narcissi needs you as well." I told him seriously but there was a look of sheer determination in his eye. "Stop being so bloody stubborn! You need to protect your family, not me."

"Of course I need to protect you Y/N! You've always helped me, you tried to stop father from forcing me into this. You helped me do right by Narcissa and Draco by helping me get a job in the ministry. It's time to return the favour." He said before adding. "Narcissa will understand why I need to do this." With that said an easy silence filled the room as he focused on what he was doing. That was until the silence was broken by the sound of heels clicking and a light chuckle.

"Who are you helping this time Lucius?" The voice asked and I immediately recognised it as Narcissa. She continued walking over to us and when she saw me she gasped before dropping down to help him. "Y/N! Oh Merlin, why didn't you tell me Lucius? I would have been straight down here helping." She glared at him and he flinched slightly.

"I'm sorry Cissa but I was trying to protect both of you." He said and she scoffed at him.

"Making a deal with Albus behind my back is protecting me? Agreeing to leave without me or your son is to protect us? No, Lucius we do this together. We get out of here together and then we will go from there." Narcissa told him with a finality in her voice as she finished what she was doing. "If we're going to do this then we need to do it soon, before anyone becomes suspicious."

I wasn't ready to move yet but I knew that she was right and slowly started to pull myself up from the ground with a groan. Once I was up on shaky feet they slowly guided me out of the dungeons and soon enough we were outside of the Manor wards. "Okay, where are we going? And for the love of God tell me that Albus will be there." I asked and they smiled at me. It was no secret that me and Albus were together and had been for years now but until this had happened we had never really been separated for longer than a day or two and I missed him like hell.

"We'll be apparating to Hogwarts and Albus will meet us outside the entrance. From there he'll take us to the safe house." Lucius explained to me before turning to Narcissa. "I'll ask Albus if we can arrange for Draco to come to the safe house when the term ends." He told her and she nodded before apparating ahead of us to the castle. Without saying anything else I wrapped my arm around Lucius' and nodded at him that I was ready to go and so he apparated us away. Landing just outside the castle gates I almost fell but was lucky that Lucius was able to catch me. Groaning I steadied myself and smiled at him thankfully before we started to walk up to the castle and I grinned when I saw Albus stood there waiting for us.