Castle Adventure

"May I come?"

"It's a royal guard!" George said whispering Harvey's ear.

"You don't think I see that." Harvey whispered back.

'You do realize that he's right in front of you?' Mega signs.

"What is he saying?" George asked Harvey.

"George I really need to teach you sign language." Harvey said.

"Oh well.." George said
"Who are you and why do you want to go with us?" George asked picking up a nearby rock to look threatening.

"My name is Vincent and I come in peace." Vincent said lowering the rock in George's hand.
"I yearn to abide by you and your acquaintances in order to rescue Prince Zak from all the jeopardy that might be lurking beyond the barrier's walls." Vincent explained.

"Do all the members and courts of the royal family use fancy words?" Harvey asked not really understanding what Vincent said.

"Okay let me rephrase that statement." Vincent said.
"I want to come with you guys to save Prince Zak from dangers outside the barrier." Vincent reworded.

"What?" Harvey said still not understanding.

"Do I seriously need to speak in beep boops for you to understand." Vincent said.

'Don't worry I got it.' Mega signed.
'He said that he came to save Zak from outside the barrier and that your stupid." Mega signed so Harvey could understand.

"I get it now." Harvey said understandingly.
"But also rude."

"But that still doesn't mean that you could also be here for bad intentions." George said.
"What's your relationship status with Zak?" George asked.

"I'm just a friend of his." Vincent said.

"How and when did you meet him?" George asked still being suspicious of him.

"We met in the royals castle about a few days ago." Vincent answered.

"Why do you-" George was about to ask before being cut off by Harvey.

"I think that's enough questions George." Harvey said.
"I just think your being a little overprotective of Zak."

"How could I not be?" George said.
"He's going to die out there Harvey we have to do something!" George said pointing at the direction of the barrier

"Exactly! We'll need as much people as possible in order to find him." Harvey said
"Don't you want the best for him?"

"I do want the best for him." George said.
"But he's a member of the royal court what if he snitches and tell the queen!" George said pointing to Vincent.

"I don't even think royal guards are allowed to unless given permission." Harvey said.
"And besides we'll be the ones to blame for Zak's disappearance because we spend the most time with him. If we don't do something soon then we'll all face serious consequences." Harvey explained.

"Fine Harvey, he can come with us," George said.
"but he is not my friend." George said storming off.

"Sorry dude George just have trust issues." Harvey apologize even though he was defending him.