"Tommy!"

(This is just a shorter chapter to see how our favorite freakishly tall child gremlin is doing. This was also during the castle adventure chapter:P)

Okay, I'm fine!" Tommy said looking at the poorly made tent he made.
"Hot Woman what do you think?" Tommy said looking at a carved pumpkin on top of a tree trunk with a sign that says 'Hot Woman.'
"I agree it's pog." Tommy said even though 'Hot Woman' didn't say anything.

"Tommy..."

"What the hell! Who said that?" Tommy said bringing out his sword from its case.
"Who's there?" Tommy said in a fighting stance.

"Tommy it's me!"

"Who's me?" Tommy asked; still being defensive.

"It's me Wilbur!"

"I think Big Q gave me too much happy powder." Tommy said.
"I need to go to sleep I'm hallucinating and sh!t." Tommy said putting his sword away and walking over to the tent.

"Tommy please don't leave me..."

"Whoever you are this isn't f^cking funny!" Tommy shouted.

"Tommy it is me, Wilbur Soot!"

"No your not he-" Tommy said before being cut off by a cold hug revealing his brother.

"Tommy I'm here."

"Out of all people why did you decide to see me?" Tommy asked slightly starting to tear up.

"Because I love you Tommy!" (NOT A SHIP)

"Really?" Tommy asked a bit doubtfully.

"Of course Tommy." Wilbur said genuinely 

Tommy went inside his tent and Wilbur did so too.
"Why are you here just now?"Tommy asked.
"Were you there for my exile?"

"Oh I was watching you the entire time, but I couldn't interfere because I wasn't able to touch anything." Wilbur explained.

"That's a bit...odd." Tommy said
"But thank you," Tommy thanked.

"Your welcome-" Wilbur said before being interrupted by Tommy.

"I'm not done yet!" Tommy shouted like a angry gremlin.
"Thank you for looking after me Wilbur." Tommy said.
"And I love you too..." Tommy mumbled but just enough for Wilbur to hear.

"Ghostbur." Wilbur randomly said confusing Tommy.
"I'm Ghostbur." Ghostbur said.

"What do you mean 'I'm Ghostbur' you're Wilbur." Tommy said.

"Technically there isn't a 'Wilbur' anymore since he's...dead." Ghostbur said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"So, I'll never meet Wilbur again?" Tommy asked with sorrow in his voice.

Ghostbur just hummed as a response.
"I'm sorry that you won't be able to see Alivebur again." Ghostbur said apologizing.

"No you shouldn't be sorry." Tommy said, turning away slightly tearing up.

"I sense sadness from you." Ghostbur said causing Tommy to look back at Ghostbur.
"Do you want some blue?" Ghostbur asked bringing out a lapis blue flower petals that smeared his hands and shirt.