⚓️Ship Wrecked🏝

"I'll stay with you."

. . .

"Who's hitting me?!"

Bad shouted as he was abruptly awoken by some human...no...merfolk slapping his face.

"WAKE UP!"

"I AM UP!"

"WE'RE STRANDED!"

"WE ARE NOT STRANDED WE'RE...we're..." Bad said as he looked at the setting before him, now only realizing he's in sand.

"You see, we are stranded." Skeppy said as he was sitting down at Bad's side.
"In a middle of an island with no prepared food, but plenty of water."

"Plenty of water for you. Might as well dehydrate for us humans." Bad said while sitting up
"Which reminds me! Are the others-"

"They're fiiiiiine." Skeppy said

"Is everyone else okay?" Bad asked worriedly.

"Only you, Philza, and Techno. It was difficult to drag you all here alive but we made it to the nearest island." Skeppy told
"Conveniently, the one where the 'Tommy' guy was."

"Wonderful. Just wonderful." Bad muttered sarcastically."
"How did this even happen?"

.
.
.

"I'm glad he stayed..." Skeppy thought as he cuddled on to Bad
"I wish we could stay like this but...

George, Harvey, Mega Mute, Sam, emo guy with an accent I forgot the name of.

It would be wrong to leave you all so suddenly? Wouldn't it? I wish we could all stay here together, with the humans, but isn't that selfish? Mother wouldn't approve...they wouldn't approve.

When should I go back? Should I ever leave? Everyone misses me but I love him more than I ever did with anyone."

. . .

"Huh wha-"

At that moment, Skeppy saw a rather big eight tailed creature on the ground with multiple red beady eyes staring at him. He and a sleepy Bad may have been in the top bunk but he was scared sh!tless of the unknown creature below them.
Skeppy contemplated on weither he should get off the bed and get rid of it or just stay with Bad. He obviously choose the smarter choice-

He got off the bed and hit the creature with a stick. Although it was dark, he could still see the hundreds of thousands of small creatures coming out of the bigger one.

At this, Skeppy panicked so much that it quite literally caused a entire tsunami. A tsunami that represented the fear of wanting to get rid of probably harmless creature.

Thankfully, the tsunami got rid of the creatures, but now unfortunately, everyone who was on the ship is now stranded on an island with a blonde boy who kept one of the creatures, he now knew was called a spider, was somewhat terrified, but later accepted that these crea— spiders can be cute when they aren't staring into your soul at 3am.