All Aboard!

Bad and Skeppy were on the ship looking a the distant sunset making a beautiful scenery. Nobody else was there it was just them, the wonderful sunset, and the clashing waves hitting against the boat.

"Hey Bad, I've got a question?" Skeppy asked looking straight into the wonderful sunset.

"What is it Skeppy?" Bad said looking at him.

"Do you love me?" Skeppy asked still looking at the sunset.

"O-of course I do, you're my best friend." Bad answered making his heart ache, knowing that it's not true.
'But I do love him...I'm completely obsessed over him!' Bad thought slowly feeling his face becoming red.

"No Bad I mean-" Skeppy said holding Bad's hand forcing Bad to turn back to Skeppy's beautiful eyes.
"More than a friend." Skeppy finished.

"Skeppy I um..." Bad said becoming extremely red and turning away again.
He couldn't answer even the simplest of questions, his heart ached so much; wishing he could tell him.

Skeppy sighed.
"It's okay..." Skeppy said sadly, turning away from bad.
"I was a fool to believe that you actually loved me." Skeppy mumbled making Bad stunned by the response.

"W-what no Skeppy of course I love you!" Bad said quickly looking back at him.

"Do you!?" Skeppy said furiously.
"You don't have to lie in my face to make me feel better!" Skeppy spat.

"Skeppy that isn't tru-" Bad said before getting interrupted by Skeppy.

"Don't you f^cking 'Skeppy' me Darryl!"

Darryl...

Darryl

Darryl!

DARRYL!

"What- wait Skeppy?" Bad says questionably as the diamond merkfolk sits on top of him.

"Yup!" Skeppy says joyfully. It never failed to make Bad smile.
"Someone is at your rectangular device right now, and the doggos have been barking for a while." Skeppy said.
"I'm surprised you didn't wake up, you slept pretty soundly there Muffin Man." Skeppy chuckled.

"Heh yeah..." Bad said even despite the horrendous dream he just had.
"Wait Skeppy why are you a merfolk again?" Bad asked.
"And on top of me?" Bad said slowly becoming flustered.

"Sorry Bad, but you wouldn't wake up." Skeppy apologized getting off of Bad and sitting on the side of the bed so Bad can sit up in his bed.
"And I went outside with the doggos, but I saw a lot of humans were looking up in the higher blue and started to go in their houses and I did the same and but I came inside just in time before the higher blue started to cry." Skeppy said.

"The higher blue started crying?" Bad said confused what Skeppy meant.
"Oh it was raining." Bad said.
"But that doesn't explain why you're a merfolk again?" Bad asked.

"When I touch water I turn into a merfolk." Skeppy explained.
"So when I wanted to pet Buddy he got touched by the tears." Skeppy said.

"Rain." Bad corrected.

"Whatever Bad, they're both made out of water." Skeppy said.