Chapter 5

Kitsune's POV
The ANBU let us to the door and kakashi knocks "come in" Kakashi opens the door and walks in with his two genin. I hesistate but step in, the hokages eyes immediatly fall on me "h-hey oldman" The two genin stare at me while he stands up and approaches me. I see tears well in the corner of his eyes and feel panic rise in me "are you ok? did i do something wrong? was it-" I feel a hand on my shoulder and relax slightly "old man?" He gives me a half smile "shut up brat" I giggle "aw did you miss me" He takes his hand away and his fingers curl under my mask "hey w-wait" His movements stop and he looks at me "Why?" I glance towards the two genin and he picks up on the signal "don't worry your gonna be joining there team for a bit" Kakashi speaks up "relax, your stronger then the two on them combined" I smile lightly and give a nod to the third hokage.

He pulls my mask off and stares before his fingers graze over one of my scars "you've grown" I slightly flinch away from the contact "uh thanks?" He smiles at me and moves back over to his desk "your going to be joining team 7 till we reintegrate you with the village" I cross my arms "your making kakashi my babysitter" Kakashi snickers and hiruzen looks back at me "yes" I pout but let it go. "also the chunin exams are coming up so your going to be participating" I stare at him "What?! i'm higher then a jonin!" The two genin stare at me and old man hiruzen looks back at me "that was two years ago" I sigh "but wont it be super unfaire to the kid i'm going against?" He nods "yes thats why whoever you face gets another turn" I nod.

Lord third turns to the two genin "this is naruto he's an ex-anbu and about your age also, he's a smart ass" "hey!" I glare at hiruzen and he smiles at me. Sasuke looks over to me "if he's our age how was he a anbu" I smile at them and he explains "even though he's a smart ass he's rather strong or he was" I frown again "hey stop saying it like that you make it sound like i've gotten weaker" He turns to face me "maybe you have" I glare at him this time letting my eyes lightly swirl red "have not" His look changes to one of worried now "naruto you need to be careful, your eyes" 'oh right' I laugh a bit "you mean this" I let my eyes go fully red and his eyes widen "yes i mean that!" I shrug and my eyes turn back to a calm blue "don't worry about that it's under control" He gives a hesitatent nod and dismisses us.

But he quickly calls back to me "since kakashi's babysitting you, your saying with him" I groan as we leave "does that mean i have to get up at the crack of dawn so we aren't late" Kakashi snickers and one of his genin speak up "kakashi-sensei's always late though?" I stare at him for a second before it clicks "oh, right i heard about... well you'know..." kakashi gives me a small nod and the female genin questions me "heard about what?" I look down at her and smile "nothing" She wasn't to much shorter than me but i still had to slightly look down. She whines but lets it slide. We all exit the tower and split into our own ways, i of course follow kakashi. It doesn't take long for us to arrive at kakashi's home.

"You're still living here?" Kakashi looks back at me as he unlocks his door "why would i move" I stuff my hands into my pockets and shrug "i don't know you've worked as a first rate ninja for like 7 years so you have the money to buy a nice place" He opens the door and steps into his house flicking the lights on in the process "well a big house isn't worth it if you live alone" I step into his house and glance around "i guess thats true" Kakashi and i move into the living room and start watching tv. "it's been forever since i watched tv" I hear kakashi chuckle "what did you do for two years" I smile "honestly i was either training or helpping a team" I hear kakashi shift on the couch and turn to look at him "you really are weird" I pout "hey..." He gives me a closed eye smile before getting up "are you tired?" I yawn as he says that.

"ya deffiantly, haven't been able to sleep properly for years can't let your guard down as much outside the village and the aire conditioning feels so nice and relaxing" I see him smile "alright you can have my bed i'll take the couch" I wave off the idea instantly "no no i'm already getting in the way, besides i've spent the last two years sleeping in trees or the ground" I hear kakashi sigh "wanna share my bed?" I smile "oooo yes but you have to give me cuddles" Kakashi groans and i laugh "fine but stay on your side of the bed" I jump up and tackle him "no promises now lets go" I drag him maybe two steps before i realise i forgot the layout of his house "uh, where's the bedroom" He laughs and pulls me into his bedroom. I smile and spring into his bed pulling the covers around me "aren't you gonna change?" I lift my head up and look back at kakashi "do i have to?"

Kakashi taps his foot expectantly making me groan and get up "fineee" He throws me some cloths out of his dresser and i pull my shirt off. I pull on the shirt kakashi threw at me to find it to be way to big. I pull my pants off and giggle at my appearance causing kakashi to look at me. I look over to find him only in pj pants making me blush a bit before hopping into bed. "what about a pair of pants" he says nodding towards my naked legs. "what about a shirt" i say sarcasticly and stick my tongue out at him. He offers a deep chuckle as he climbs into bed beside me. He lays down and pulls the covers over the both of us, i instantly move towards his heat and cuddle into his chest. "your warm" He wraps an arm around me pulling me closer.