Chapter 10

Kakashi's POV
I wake up with a slight weight on my chest making me smile softly. I gently brush a hand through naruto's hair apparently waking him in the process "kashi?" He says softly. "I meant to ask you where you got that nick name" He lifts his head off my chest and wipes his eyes "i don't know it just sounds right" I hum and sit up bringing him the rest of the way up as well "alright well i've got to go make sure our team hasn't finished yet" He gets up and stretches "K well i'm gonna go find a place to eat at" I quickly change then steal a glance back at naruto "Do you have any money?" He hums and pulls a sleeve up as i put my shirt on. "Yep" He says as i turn in time to catch a scroll. "is this full?" He nods.

Naruto's POV
Kashi throws my money scroll back to me as he moves for the door "Try to stay out of the red light district" I nod softly and pull my sleeve down. Kakashi heads out to train ground 44 as i slowly walk the streets looking for a place to eat. I walk by a ramen stand i used to go to and stop, letting a small smile grace my features i pull the curtain back. Ayames eyes land on me causing her to smile brightly "naruto" I step inside and she opens her arms while leaning over the counter slightly. I quickly capture her in a careful hug "i thought you got hurt" I pull away and smile at her "i could never stay down for long" "Ah dad will be so happy to see you!" She says as she disappears into the back.

She comes back a minute later with her father "so it's true!" He says with a smile as he places a bowl of ramen in front of me "How are you two" The two smile and ayame answers "we're doing great what about you?" I hum lightly to my self "i've been good, i'm actually am going to be particapating in the final tournament for the chunin exams" Ayame pouts gently which makes me raise a brow in a questioning manner "me and dad didn't get tickets this year" I softly smile "ah, maybe i should find a sparring buddy so, you can watch me fight" Her smile returns and she nods "i'd love that after all last time i saw you fight was almost three years ago"

Skip to the preliminaires

"naruto we should head out the preliminaries are going to start any second" I grab my old anbu mask and place it over my face "alright kashi lets go" With that we set off and sprint to the tower in the center of the forest of death. We arrive just in time to see sasuke standing off against someone from the leaf village. The fight goes on for a while till sasuke looks dead tired. "chakra absorbtion" I mumble and kakashi nods. As the battle continues i notice a major problem, sasuke uchiha has orochimaru's curse mark. I look to kakashi to see him watching sasuke carefully but he clearly already knew about the mark. "when?" I ask quietly. He hums softly "second phase, a day ago"

Sasuke manages to win using a powerful drop kick of sorts after which he falls to the ground do to exhaution, kashi catches him before he falls back fully "sorry i'll be taking him" Kakashi uses a shinshun to move sasuke to an underground room with me shortly following. When i get there i see kakashi setting up a seal, i go to stop him but i sense orochimaru so, i wait a minute. Orochimaru shows himself just before kakashi seals off the curse mark "i'm afraid i can't let you do that" Kakashi draws a kunai ready for a fight that he'd surely loose so i jump down beside him "orochimaru, it's good to see you again" I see the shadow of a grimace that flashed across his features.

"kitsune, this will be a problem" I smile slightly before the pedophile continues "i guess i'll collect the boy another time" Orochimaru then scampers off "i'm glade you showed up, now back to the problem" He turns to go seal the curse mark and i slap him upside the head "hey! what was that for?" I help sasuke up "you know sealing it like this wont help, let me fix the mark" He raises a brow without voicing his thoughts he nods "alright" I set sasuke down away from kakashi's sealing set up and pull his caller down "you know sealing technics?" I glance at sasuke before looking back at the curse mark "yes i'm a seal master, now this is going to hurt" I say as i use a constriction seal that i control, he yells out in pain as the mark appears.

We take sasuke to the hospital when he passes out from the pain and kakashi leaves a shadow clone in the shadows to watch over him. We meet up at the tower just in time to see sakura take one last swing at a blond chick before both fell unconsious. Kakashi brought the two up on the balcany, i walk over to the same crowd that gathered around them and gently push threw. I kneel down and place a hand on each of there foreheads while activating a chakra replenishing medical techniques. I hear shifting to my left and glance over to see kurenai holding back an inuzuka kid who's watching me scepticly. I refocus on the two girls in front of me as sakura shifts.