Chapter 6

Naruto's POV
I wake up to find myself laying on top of kakashi's chest as he gently runs his hands through my hair while reading. I nudge the hand tell him im awake and he closes his book "reading porn with me right beside you huh?" I see a light pink rise on his cheeks with most of it being covered by his mask. I sit up and stretch with kakashi soon following. He threw me a pair of his old clothing(from when he was like 15) for me to wear while he changed into his usual outfit. Once i was done changing i found the cloths to fit rather well and smiled to myself. "should we head to the training grounds?" Kakashi looks over to me "i'll drop you off with my genin but i've got to go do something before training"

You quietly hum "if your going to visit there graves you can just say so" He sighs as he ties his headband "i know" The two of us head out to the training grounds and he leads me to his two genin then he wanders off. I jump down from the tree i had been in and walk over to the genin "hey" Sasuke ignores me and sakura shrugs off my presence but speaks anyways "you stayed with kakashi so shouldn't you two have showed up at the same time?" I shrug "he was gone when i woke up so, uh how late is he usually?" She rolls her eyes "two or three hours" I cough "jeez, then im gonna start training" I walk off and sakura immediatly goes to flirt with the uchiha. The rumors about the uchiha's being chick magnets were true then.

I created a small resengan, it was a jutsu i'd learned from jiraiya. He only taught me it because i was becoming a anbu, he gave it to me as a gift on my promotion. I focus as much chakra as i can into the small blue orb "what is that" I look over to sasuke "hm, this is a jutsu i learned a while ago" He made a small tch sound before speaking again "what does it do?" At this i smile and slam it into a tree effectively blowing it in half. I could see sasuke's shocked expression but he quickly covered it with a annoyed face. Sakura ran over to me "that was cool, do uh have any other jutsu's like that" Her voice softened as she continued almost sounding embarrassed.

I shrug a bit "eh i have a few i guess" She smiles. I pull one of my sleeves up and undo the seal on my arm revealing two kunai. She tilts her head gently as i hand her one of the kunai "these kunai are special" She spins the kunai and looks it over "how so?" I unwrap the fabric on the handle to reveal a seal marking "these markings funnel chakra into the kunai making it stronger and easier to aim as it connects better to your person" She unties the bandages that were pulled tight around the kinfe and looks over the seal "cool" I smile and nod "its cooler when you see the result" I tie the band back around the kunai and whip in into a tree slicing it in half.

"wow" I nod "you can keep that one, call it a thanks for letting me join your team" "but i wasn't the one to put you on this team?" I walk over to collect the kunai i threw "yes but your excepting me better than your partner" She scratches the back of her head "he's always like that with everyone" I hum "do you know why?" She slowly nods "his brother killed his clan" Suddenly it all clicked in my mind "itachi's brother" Sakura nods and i jump over to sasuke. "hey loser" He snarls "im not a loser!" I shrug "kind of looks like you are, i mean your sitting here all alone while i flirt with your girlfriend" I smile and wave at sakura to which she returns "she's not my girlfriend"

"so, your even more of a loser then i thought" He was about to say something but was cut off by kakashi's appearence "getting along well i see" I nod "yep" Sasuke makes a tch sound and sakura is still looking over the kunai i gave her. "alright well i have a surprise for you" Suddenly, we were all listening and he pulls something out of his pocket "i've signed you all up for the chunin exams!" He shows us tickets which make me groan "gramps wasn't joking about that" He shakes his head as we take the ticket "fill out the tickets and hand them into the adress on the card" I look over the card and fill it out, when im done i hand it back to kakashi. He looks it over and sighs "i knew you'd do that"

"do what?" I ask innocently. "for address you wrote; kakashi's place" I nod "am i wrong" He sighs again "your lucky i already filled out a card for you" I smile "awwwww how nice!" "uh sensei what does trial number mean?" I butt in, having to fill out a proper ticket years before i knew what everything on the card meant "its like the amount of attempts you've had at becoming a chunin" Sakura then goes back to working on her card "hey kakashi, i have a question about the exams" Kakashi looks over to me "we'll talk later i can't have you spoiling anything about the exams" I hum lightly and nod "so, what now?" Kakashi shrugs "we have the rest of the week to train however you want"