A New Friend

"Ahh that's feels so much better "
All dressed wearing black biker shorts and a blue long sleeve hanging low on one shoulder. y/n puts back her ankle and wrist traps to lessen the pain.

"Can't believe I was so clumsy when I fell into the ocean"
As she pouts
"I never change do I"

(Grumble) (stomach noises)

*Sigh*
"And I never learn to take care of myself "
"Welp let's go down to the store and get something to eat"
Y/n gets up grabs her shoes and small sling bag and walks out of the bakery to the convenient store down the block.

Walking down the sidewalk she notices the clouds from this morning subsided a bit, but some still lingered.
The wind blowing lightly through her black curls. Feeling good when it blows on her face.
Passing by a small shop not far from the bakery, a shop that sells flowers.

Halting to a stop y/n looks at the name of the store and reads aloud:

"Carnation Floral Shop"
"Huhh I didn't know there was a flower shop in town!?"
Making herself feel dumb, sense she didn't realize there was a flower shop close by.

Looking at the arrangements on display at the window
Y/n is amazed at the beautiful colors and styles that the store shows.
"The cafe gets a little lonely....maybe I should buy myself something so It could make it more lively."
"And maybe one for my room of course"

Smiling brightly she walks into the shop with determination of finding a new "friend"
The door makes a jingle sounds as the blue fish jingles from above.

Looking around the shop you see two girls blushing and giggle over a guy with an apron on.
He must work here
You then see a girl with deep maroon hair, purplish even and teal eyes, slouched on a high counter looking at the 3.
Is she an employee to?

She then looks at me and her mood lightens a bit. She smiles at me and and says " hello welcome to Carnation floral shop how may I help you?"

She's so nice and pretty I'm jealous

"Hello" I smile back and walk up to her
"I'm just looking around to see what I like"

She nods
"Is there any specific thing you are looking for?"

"No not really" "To be honest I'm just looking to find something that goes lively with my room"

She looks at me and smiles "well there is a lot of things here that have that effect"

" Do you happen to have any Sunflowers or pink roses!"

Of course ma'am we have a very wide variety of them!

Oh no no!! You don't have to call me that! My name is y/n! I live a 3 minutes away from here.

"Hello y/n my name is Lyra and I live here and I own this shop."
She extends her hand and I take it to shake.

"Nice to meet you Lyra" and that's a pretty name!
I chuckle a bit while she blushes.
She looks down to my wrist, and then to my ankle.

"I live in a bakery called Sea Side Shore I actually work their but paying rent also."

Oh wow thats is very interesting,we both work very close to each other and live in our work areas!
She lighty chuckles and I do as well

"What a coincidence" I say

"Well let me show you those flowers "

********************************************

"Thank you so much Lyra" you where so much help today and I needed these for my room"
Gesturing the succulent plant and a small bouquet.

Anytime I hoped you found everything fine.

"I did and The plants weren't the only thing I found today"

"And what else did you find y/n?"

"A new friend to hang out with" I say while smiling brightly at her.

She laughs as we did click the moment we spoke.
"D..do you need help carrying those plants?"
I couldn't help but notice that you are Injured."
I'm sorry I should've said something sooner, so you don't have to go through the trouble."

She looked so concerned and she had this look of a mother worrying about her child

"Oh no it's fine I just went diving this morning and hurt myself a bit"
"No worries love I'm a tough girl"

She looks at me as if I was joking about "swimming so early in the morning" she had a deadpan face that shows ( are you kidding me).

"Be careful next time I don't want you getting hurt "

Yes ma'am ! I say

She heaves a sigh but retorts back to a smile

It was nice knowing you y/n and we will hang out soon I hope!

Of course, text or call me anytime whenever you need me. Bye Lyra!

I walk out and and see a girl with short light brown hair with green tips walk past me and next to Lyra. I turn around for the last time to see a pink haired girl embracing a male, which I believe his name was Shun? Shin? I don't remember. I glace over to Lyra and see that she has a whole different appearance shown on her face.
I turn around and walk further forgetting that I haven't eaten yet.