Encounter

Y/n!!!! Hey!!!!
In the distance not far, Lyra is seen waving at y/n with a big smile. She walks besides a tall dark tanned skin guy. Wearing a black muscle shirt with a print outline of a turtle with a line through it. Maroon shorts and sandals.
As they come closer to  the bar the man next to her hands in pockets looks to the ocean as if he was not interested in being where he was. Lyra was the first to greet her.

I remembered Taj was holding my ankle and hand, but he let go as soon as they approached.

"Y/n hi!! It's good to see you!
I'm so sorry I didn't get your text, I was out doing stuff...She says regretful.
But Shon told me yesterday night that you invited me here."

"Oh don't worry about it I'm glad you could make it."
"Where is Shon?"
They continue their conversation, while Taj delivers drinks.

The tanned man now looks forward and examines the bar. He had light, platinum blonde hair,That shined so brightly under the sun.
The man then looked at Y/n and froze. Looking at her very intently. She took a few glimpses of him. Trying to not make it obvious.

His right eyebrow has a scar. His eyes are of a grayish color.
They are so....beautiful...

And He's- staring at me..? She casually looks back at Lyra.
Do...do I know him?  Surly....no I don't..but why does this seem so-

She was suddenly snapped out of her thoughts
"H-huh!?"

Lyra giggles. "This is my friend Ian." Gesturing to the man next to her.

"O-oh- hello!"My name is y/n! "Nice to meet you Ian" she smiles lightly at him

He looks at her. It's as if time had stopped. In just of a split of a moment it was only them.

He raises his hand a bit to take her delicate one in his. He focuses on her features, as he moves in. Y/n tilts her head at him wondering if she really had seen this man before, or if he's just being a creep holding her hand for quite some time now.

Looking at Lyra, the girl mouthed help to her friend not knowing what to do. Ian then moves his hand up to his mouth to clear his throat.

Excuse me miss y/n. I am Ian. He says looking into her eyes, giving a slight cheeky grin. He raises her hand to his mouth and lightly kisses the soft delicate skin. Y/n flinches hardly at this sudden action, the warmth from his lips lingers after they leave her hand.

Out of nowhere Lyras bag that she was carrying comes flying swiftly to Ian's head, wacking him back.

"DONT FLIRT WITH EVERY GIRL YOU SEE IAN!!"

He registers what happened and gets irritated.

"HAVE YOU SEEN ME!?? IM QUITE ATTRACTIVE AND HAVE GAME IF I SEE A CUTE GIRL I WILL MAKE MY MOVE! MAYBE  I CAN HAVE A DATE FOR MY FIRST TIME COMING BACK ONTO LA-"
Lyra covers his mouth quickly. Beads of sweat come down her forehead to her temple looking at y/n bashfully.

"Haha-..you see What Ian means is coming back from LA-." Her smiling twists of cringe. "He is a close family friend and is staying with me at my shop..!" her smile teeters back and forth to see if her story was actually a good one.

Y/n puts a finger on her chin

A close family friend...now where did I hear that from?

She thinks back to yesterday, when she met Shon for the first time. She remembers Shon saying that Lyra had possibly gotten a boyfriend, but was unsure since she told him they were family friends. Y/n shakes her head and laughs at the twos interaction and slight argument.

Oh Shon you think too much pretty boy

"I see you two get along perfectly." Y/n places her cheek in her hand resting her arm on the huts long counter that goes all the way around the corners and sides.
The two in front of her blink ideally at each other then back at the curly haired girl.

You could say that..though she can be hell of a demon- once again the tanned male was being hit on his head. Ack! We are just friends. Ian rubs his head glaring at Lyra.

"Anyways I'm glad you guys are here. Oh! Would you like something to dri-"

Y/n steps backwards onto the huts hard flooring but once again her legs gave out on her and she fell back on her butt harshly. The swollen muscles in her ankle throbbing painfully as she holds onto it with a small yelp and whimper.

Lyra moved close to the bar yelling at Her if she was okay.
Ian on the other hand was just staring at her with disbelief and slight surprise. As if he had remembered something then and there.

Y/n couldn't get up because the pain was preventing her from standing. Lyra told Ian to help her up. Ian hesitated slightly but slowly went inside the hut and was fixing to reach his hand to her when it was stopped by a bigger one.

Taj was looking at Ian for the longest time. Wondering why he was there and he was going to touch you. It irritated him.

"Don't touch her." He pushes his hand away and steps completely in front of y/n. Blocking you from Ian's vision. Ian furrows his brows and looks back up at Taj. He wasn't completely that much taller then him, but by a few feet.

"Woah man chill out- I just went to help out a girl that had fallen" his hands go up defensively looking at Taj and backs up slowly.

"Stop it don't be mean to my friends Taj please.." The girl on the floor said looking up at the two. "Lyra and Ian this is Taj my best friend, and Taj these are my new friends that I met"

His whole demeanor changes and he relaxes, rubbing the back of his neck softly from slightly embarrassing himself. "Oh man sorry about that- I thought you were some creep trying to hurt My Dove here" y/n flinches and punches Tajs arm as he picks her up to set her on the stool.

"Don't call me that that you dummy!!" Her face lights up with a shade of pink. "Gosh how many times am I have to tell you not to call me that?"

"Come on we are friends, plus it fits you" he retorted back at her. "Anyways it's nice to meet you Ian and Lyra. Would you guys like some drinks? "

"Oh no thank you!" We just came to visit since y/n invited us over, plus me and Ian have to get going , it's getting a bit late"

Why do we have to leave already!?? The parties just getting started now that I am here~ he leans back against the bar smirking at Lyra with that smooth smile. She roles her eyes and pulls on his ear.

"Lyra we need to plan a day to hang out together and with everyone, I know the shops can get busy.." slightly pouting to herself knowing they really had not truly hung out fully.

Feeling a bit bad Lyra let's go of Ian's ear and smiles. "Maybe early in the morning we can chat for a bit before your work starts!"

Taj listens to the girls conversation as he works on a few drinks, his back turned towards them. Ian is next to him but on the other side of the bar also listening to the girls but dozes off to focus on y/ns wrist and ankle.

This seems..off...
He thought

"Great! Then I'll see you tomorrow! Lyra!"
Taj turns around and hands Lyra two cups of Hawaiian lemonade. "Just something to cool off for you guys and it's on the house so don't worry about paying" his smile curls at the ends giving a warm goodbye of a wave.

Lyra takes it and thanks him for the drinks, then hands one cup to Ian."bye I'll see you tomorrow! " she waves and Ian just raises his cup to thank for it. Both walking back in town.