• Feedback •

Hello! I'm DoveKeen the author of this story that has been inspired by none other then @instanmismo! The original creator of Sirens Lament.

Now I wanted to touch bases with everyone that has read my story up to this point.

More so just feedback on what you guys think of it so far? I like to hear others opinions of the story, which sometimes inspires me to be more creative with upcoming ideas.

That being said tell me what you like, dislike, or just love about my story! Be as passionate as you want when you speak your mind, give me ideas and critique it a bit. Either words not used well, misspellings, more/less word count, too much in detail. Just anything but please be polite about it.

I will use and think of everything that will be said and kept in mind.

So go ahead and comment away!

Or you can just private chat me on my Instagram @x_xsolitude.x

• If you guys want me to create a playlist for this story I can do so! Just lmk where I should do this on. Like Spotify? •_• 
• If you have songs to recommend lmk ^_^

Thank you all for your time!

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Also if you guys love One Piece, especially Luffy, I recommend checking out my other story "5 Years Too Long." It's a Luffy fanfic.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

See you in the next chapter lovelies ;)