Coffee?

The next day

Waking up bright and early y/n does her daily routine. Walking down to the lower level of the cafe, y/n is greeted by her boss.

He was a middle aged man with a Beautiful family of his own. He wore a lose cardigan with a white shirt under with some shorts and slacks.

"Good morning Mr. Owen, it's a surprise to see you here!"

Ah y/n good morning, smiling and wave at me.
I just came in to see how everything is running.
It had been awhile sense the last time I came.

"Haha, everything is fine, the cafe is running smoothly. It's not to busy and not to quiet either."

That's good to here.

"Would you like for me to make you a coffee?"
" and for your wife" I told him going to the counter to prepare the coffee.

Oh ho if you don't mind I do need something to get my body going through out the day.

"Right on it sir" I salute him with my right hand and go back to working.

Making Mr.Owen order y/n is skillful in what she does, and how she does it.

"Would you and the miss like a pastry?"

Just the misses she has a sweet tooth-after all.

Mr. Owen leans on the counter as he scrolls through his phone.

By the way do you need more help around here? You do most of the work, and I don't want you to overwhelm yourself.

The boss has always been like this. Kind and considerate of the people around him. He helped me when I was struggling and gave me a home, and a job. He is a man that I look for in a relationship.

"There is no need for more workers. I work pretty well on my own.
Plus I have Taj to help me around, that's enough hands to help around."

That's the problem y/n you don't always have to do everything by yourself, ask for help once in awhile.

He seems like he is lecturing me like I'm a kid sigh*
Slugging her arms forward

"Taj is very help when I need him. He carries all the supply boxes for me when the truck comes in."
"And when it does get a little heck tic he is always there to assist."

Ah that boy, he works over at the Juice Bar, he to is somewhat in the same boat as you.

"You own the Juice Bar down by the beach area to, and you make the hours easy for us to work." I work the mornings and lunch and Taj works later on."
"I come in during when he works and help if he needs, and he does the same for me."

Even though y'all both work there and it's only y'all to running it, I just can't help I put the burden on you kids.

"We are not that young Mr. Owen!" I wine a bit with pouted cheeks.

"Taj has a worker their at the bar that helps him."

Whisper * "Even though she does nothing and gawks at all the guys there."

I guess your right ,I'm glad you kids are doing well and helping each other.
He gets up and takes his coffee and bag.

Well I need to head out, but I'll visit again soon. Have a good day Miss y/n.

"Have a good day Mr.Owen!" I wave him goodbye.

"Now time to start working!" With a determined face.

********************************************

Finishing up with the last orders for this morning, I close the cafe for lunch break.
Heading up to my room and changing out of my uniform.

Plopping on her bed face first. Then rolling over on her back.
I need food......like right now.

Sitting crisscross

"Oh that's right I have Lyras number!" Maybe we could eat together!!

🔘 Hey Lyra is me Y/n! I wanted to see if you want to get lunch with me?

                                       Sent~

"Okay let's see what she says."

A good solid 20 minutes.

"Hmm maybe she can't answer the phone because she can't is busy......oh I know Ill just walk over to her shop and ask her then."

Getting and running to the door
Halts and stops at the mirror.
I wish I didn't take it off my neck feels naked
It can't be helped.

Rushing out with her purse  she takes off to the Flower shop.

"Huh what it's closed?"Maybe she's inside I mean she does live here "
Looking through the glass she sees a figure sitting down. Opening the door she walks in.

"Hey Lyra sorry to barge in but I was wondering if you wanted to-"