Help

Water.
I see.
Water?
W.. why am I here?
I...can't breathe

I could feel the water making its way through my lungs. Massive waves pushing me up and down. Feeling the flow of the water. As it rests. I feel myself sinking...

And  Drowning.

How did I get here?

My thoughts consuming me, I can feel myself drifting. My eyes are closing, I don't see nothing else but darkness.
Black out.

A shadow then appears in the water. It's fast and entrancing. As it pierces through the water, to swim toward its victim .

It pauses...and ponders
Then sudden realization
It swims toward the person and thinks.

What is this girl doing out in the ocean?
Seeing as the girl still struggling he
swims to the surface with the girl in its arms.
Looking around Seeing a small beach with huge rocks covering around, Not seeing anyone he swims towards the beach and lays the fainted girl on the soft warm sand.

I came out here to find a broken heart but I find a damn girl instead.
His facial expression shows confusion and disappointment. Looking at the fainted girl it moves closer to her.

Maybe she is heartbroken.
But I would've seen it if she was still on land.
Still thinking it moves a little closer towards her face leaning in seeing her heart to find a glint of blue...but nothing.

*Sighs* Its  hopeless my one shot to becoming free is long gone, I wasted my time on this girl.

It moves away from her and slowly goes back into the water its back facing her but stops and turns looking at her and it thinks-

She is a beauty I guess it wouldn't hurt to wait when she wakes to see what she's about.
Still having confliction , it stays by the rock and waits for the girl to awaken.
17 minutes had pass and the girl still hadn't awaken.The thing that pulled her to land had grew impatient.

I could be scoping the shore for lost hearts and I could be human again but NOOOO!!!
He moves out of the water once more and scoots closer. Looking clearly at the girl he burns an image of the girl in his mind.
She is gorgeous
He thought
Looking down to her face and scanning her body and clothes, and back to her face he sees that she's still out cold. Curiosity and annoyance shown on "his" face.

* Tch* I'm waisting my time.

Welp looks like we are parting ways
sleeping beauty,it was nice knowing ya.

And with that He goes back to the water and disappears in the deep blue ocean.