1: Where the Adventure Starts

It was a bright and sunny day as students were happily going home since it was the last day of school. Summer vacation started and everyone was excited to go back home and relax. Except for one boy and his name was Y/n Tennyson. He's a 10 year old boy with brown hair and green eyes. He always wanted to be a hero just like his parents but luck didn't go on his side. He was quirkless and gave up on that dream years ago. And now, he is going on a summer vacation with his grandpa along with a close friend of his.

???: "Hey Y/n!"

Y/n turned around to see his best friend running towards him with a backpack. She has black hair done in a ponytail, wearing a sun dress and sunglasses on top of her head. It was 10 year old Momo Yaoyorozu. Their parents were good friends and that's how the two of them got close and became best friends.

Y/n: "Momo, glad you could make it."

Momo: "Of course, this will be my first time going camping with you of all people."

Y/n: "Glad your excited. We have to wait for Grandpa Max to arrive and we're good to go."

Momo: "Thanks for inviting me though."

Y/n: "No problem, Grandpa insisted that I should bring a friend."

An RV then parked in front of them as the window opened to reveal an old man wearing an orange floral buttoned up shirt. It was Y/n's grandpa, Max Tennyson.

Max: "Get in you two and there's also someone here that's going to join us

Max: "Get in you two and there's also someone here that's going to join us."

The doors then opened as a girl with orange hair and green eyes just like Y/n. It was his cousin Gwen.

Y/n: "Gwen? You're here too?"

Gwen: "Mom and Dad said I should join you guys to have a little fun for once. And who is she?"

Y/n: "Oh right, this Momo Yaoyorozu. My best friend. Momo this Gwen, my cousin."

Momo: "Nice to meet you."

Gwen: "You too, come one and get in."

They got in the RV as Max drove to the camping site. They arrived and prepared the bonfire. The kids were sitting on a table as Max put on their meal for tonight and it was worms that we're still moving.

Y/n: "Uhm Grandpa, what's this?"

Max: "Grub worms, they are healthy for kids like your age."

Gwen: "I don't know about that one Grandpa."

Max: "If you don't want them, I still have some goat liver inside the fridge."

Momo: "It's okay Mr. Tennyson, this will do."

Max: "Okay then, enjoy."

Max went inside the rust bucket to get something when Momo pulled some snacks out from her bag and gave it to Y/n and Gwen.