2: Big Reveal

It was the next day of Y/n's summer vacation as he woke up early to try his other alien transformations. After what happened yesterday, he's dream to become a hero came back and he strives to achieve it. He wants to be a hero that saves innocent people not for fame and fortune. So he got out of the RV and head towards and open space.

Y/n: "Okay let's try some of the other forms."

He activated the Omnitrix and selected an alien form he haven't transformed yet. The core popped out as he slammed it back down. As the green light died down, he's now transform into a plant like alien with red and yellow thorns coming our of his arm, with a flame flower like head. And top it all, he smells bad.

Swampfire: "Oh what is that smell?"

He sniffed himself and recognize that it was him.

Swampfire: "Was that me? Nevermind, so what this guy do?"

He then looked at his palm to see circles in the middle. It then opened as it released fumes and ignited before flames burst out of his arms burning his head off. Seconds later, he regenerated back surprising him.

Swampfire: "That was awesome. So I can release fumes and ignited it like flame thrower and I can regenerate like crazy. So what else."

He then saw a plant in front of him as he stretched his hand out making the plant grow larger and more menacing.

Swampfire: "I guess I can also control plant life. That's useful for gardening. Maybe I should call this one Swampfire."

He then tapped the symbol as he reverted back to human.

Y/n: "Okay, how about this one."

He then slammed down the core as the same green light appeared and turned him into a blue four-armed monkey with four green eyes.

Spidermonkey: "Woah, this guys looks cool."

He then heard a snap of braches from behind him. His instincts took over him as he flipped back and fired a string of web from his tail as it someone from the trees behind him. He ran toward the tree and saw Momo trapped in his web.