4: First Day

A week after the entrance exam, Y/n was waiting for his letter to arrive. He was feeling a little nervous and thought that he didn't get enough points. The door suddenly opened on his room revealing his excited mother with a letter. They opened it and said that he passed with flying colors and was number 1 on the entrance exam. Ryuko was very very happy that she bear hugged her son until Max has to separate her from his son who was trying to breathe. Y/n told his dad, cousin and best friend that he passed and they were very happy and proud. His dad was out of the country and was in the states. Now he is getting ready for his first day of school.

Ryuko: "Are you all ready? You got what you want?"

Y/n: "Yeah mom, I'm ready. Why are you still here? You don't have work to do?"

Ryuko: "It's your first day and I'm not missing this out."

Y/n: "Okay okay."

Max: "You're ride's here champ."

Y/n walked out of the house and saw a black limuosine prked in front of his yard.

Y/n: "A limo?"

The windowed opened revealing Momo inside wearing the school's uniform.

Momo: "Let's go Y/n."

Y/n: "Right, see you guys later. Bye mom, bye grandpa."

Ryuko: "Bye baby. Love you."

Max: "Enjoy Y/n. Look after your cousin."

Y/n: "I will and love you too Mom."

Y/n go inside the limo and saw Gwen sitting beside Momo who was looking around amazed.

Y/n: "Hey cous."

Gwen: "Hey Y/n."

Y/n: "You didn't have to Momo."

Momo: "Nope, it's the least I can do. From now on, the three of us are going to school together and go back home together."

Gwen: "It's no problem at all."

Y/n: "Sure, our houses aren't that far from each other anyway."

Momo: "Okay then, let's go."

The limo then drove it's way to UA and with just a couple of minutes, they finally arrived at the entrance of the school. They got out of the car and thanked the driver then went inside. They were walking down the hallways looking for their classroom, 1-A.

Y/n: "This school is huge that we can't even find our classroom."

Gwen: "Yeah, this is gonna take longer than I thought."

Momo: "Be patient guys and we are here."

They stopped at a giant door that has 1-A on it.

Gwen: "That's a big door."

Y/n: "Maybe we have students with gigantification quirk."

Momo: "Maybe, let's go in."

They slid the door open and saw that no one was still there.

Momo: "I guess we're too early."

They sat down on the seats they picked. Y/n was sitting near the window and Momo was beside him then Gwen sat in front of him.

Y/n: "It's still 6:45 and class starts at 8:00. I guess we got too excited on our first day."

Gwen: "Yup and I think someone's coming. I can sense them."

The door opened revealing a guy with dark blue hair and has glasses on.

Iida: "Good morning fellow classmates, my name's Tenya Iida. Glad to see that I'm not the only who went to school early."