5: Hero vs Villain

It was the next day of school as everyone was inside their classroom learning English from Present Mic. They didn't know that UA has regular class like what you find in normal schools.

Present Mic: "Which of this English sentences is the correct one?

Everyone didn't raised their hands except for Gwen, Momo and Y/n. 

Present Mic: " Okay....... Y/n."

Y/n stood up and answered the right one with English accent making the others surprised.

Present Mic: That's correct! You even speak English well. Have you been abroad?"

Y/n: "Well  me and my cousin Gwen are half-American and we live in America for 5 years before moving here."

Present Mic: "That's great Y/n and thank you. Okay moving on."

.........

It was now the next class after lunch and it was Hero Basic Training. They were waiting for their teacher to arrive until they heard a booming voice.

All Might: "I am, coming through the door like a normal person!"

Y/n: "All Might?!"

Kirishima: "Wow, he really is a teacher!"

Tsuyu: "That's his costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?"

Ojiro: "It's style is so different, it's giving me goose bumps."

All Might: "I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different way to learn the basic of being a hero. You'll make the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today."

He then pulled out a card that says 'Battle'.

All Might: "Combat Training!"

Bakugo: "Combat..."

Midoriya: "Training?....."

All Might: "And to go with that are these."

The wall behind All Might then opened revealing suitcases with everyone's costumes in it.

All Might: "Costumes made based on your Quirk registration and requests you sent in before school started. After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

Everyone: "Yes sir!"

Everyone one went to change into their hero costumes and went to Ground Beta after changing.

All Might: "They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware. From now on you are heroes!"

 From now on you are heroes!"