6: Breach

It was early in the morning in the Tennyson residence as Ryuku was cooking breakfast for them. Y/n then came in as Four Arms lifting multiple box as he walked towards the kitchen.

Four Arms: "Where do I put this mom?"

Ryuku: "Just put it in the garage honey."

Four Arms: "Okay."

Ryukyu: "You aren't gonna go to school with Gwen and Momo?"

Four Arms came back dusting his hands as he touched the symbol reverting him back to Y/n.

Y/n: "Yeah, I need to buy something before going to school that's why I woke up early today."

Ryuku: "Okay then, go and wash-up. Breakfast will be ready in any moment now."

Y/n: "Okay mom."

Y/n then went towards his room to take a bath and brush his teeth. He then wore his uniform and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Ryuku: "Let's eat sweetie."

Y/n: "Where's grandpa?"

Ryuku: "He went to work early. Now eat up since you need to go somewhere right?"

Y/n: "Right."

He ate breakfast with his mother and went out of the house. He turned into XLR8 an went to undertown since that's where the place he can buy the thing he wants or what Azmuth wants.

XLR8: "Why would Azmuth want an evolution crystal?"

You stopped in a shop to see a small alien probably waiting for someone. He went towards the small alien and gave the piece of paper which the alien read what's written on it.

Alien: "Okay then kid, wait here."

The alien went towards the back of his shop as XLR8 could here objects being move and fall down. The alien came back with a rainbow colored crystal in hand.

Alien: "Here you go kid."

XLR8: "Thanks a lot sir."

Y/n then zoomed towards where the Plumber base is and appeared beside his grandpa who was talking to Azmuth on the monitor.

Y/n: "Good morning grandpa."

Max: "Morning sport."

Azmuth: "Ah Tennyson, do you have the crystal."

Y/n: "Yeah I have it here."

Azmuth: "Okay, now hover it above the Omnitrix."

Y/n did what he said and hover the crystal above the Omnitrix as a green light scanned the crystal before absorbing it.

Y/n: "What just happened?"

Azmuth: "That crystal can make some of your alien forms to evolve."

Y/n: "Wait! Evolve?!"

Max: "That's right Y/n. Azmuth told me that some of the alien species you have can evolve and grow stronger."

Y/n: "Okay so how do I do it?"

Azmuth: "Here are the aliens that can evolve in your arsenal."

Azmuth showed him the only aliens he have that can evolve. Even though it was nit that many but he happy.

Azmuth: "You have to transform into that specific alien and twist the Omnitrix to the left then press it. That's how it's done."

Y/n: "Thank you for this Azmuth."

Azmuth: "No, thank you Y/n for taking good care of my Omnitrix. It's nice to see you again Max."

Max: "You too Azmuth."