3: This is it

Y/n was explaining everything to his parents on how he got the watch and the fact that he transformed into an alien and beat the villain like he was nothing. His dad was okay with it but his overprotective mom was very worried in the stunt he just pulled.

Ryuko: "Let me get this straight. You found this watch that can turn you into aliens that has different quirks."

Y/n: "Yeah, that sums it all."

Ryuko: I don't know if I'm going to be proud of you or scold you for fighting that villain."

Y/n: "Yeah, sorry about that mom."

Carl: "Don't be like that honey. Y/n even beat the villain that the two of us can't even hurt the damn thing. So I give him credit for that."

Max: "And besides, he knows what he's doing. He's been training since he got a hold of the device."

Momo: "Please Aunt Ryuko, don't get angry at Y/n. He just wants to be a hero like you."

Gwen: "Yeah Aunt Ryuko, it's his dream."

Ryuko then looked towards Y/n who was looking down as she just sighed in defeat and hugged her son.

Ryuko: "Just promise me you'll be careful."

Y/n hugged back tightly as he smiled.

Y/n: "I will mom and I promise to become a hero so that I can save people and protect you."

Ryuko then bombarded him with kisses on the face making him laugh as well as everyone.

Y/n: "Mom stop! It tickles!"

Ryuko: "You grow up so fast but you're still my baby boy."

Y/n: "I'll always will be."

5 Years Later

It's been 5 years since Y/n got the Omnitrix. He learned that the name of the device was the Omnitrix when the creator of it met him in an incident. Y/n's aliens are now 20 since he unlocked new ones in his adventure. Momo was always their helping him with some new aliens he unlocked or help him train with them. Now is the day of the entrance exam and Y/n didn't accept his parent's recommendation to get in as he wants to earn it. He woke up as he looked at his clock and saw that he has only 2 hours before the exam starts.

Y/n: "Time to go to work."

He got up and went to the bathroom to wash up and put on some new clothes. He went downstairs to be greeted by his grandpa.

Max: "Morning sport, breakfast is ready."

He went to the table as Max serves him bacon and eggs.

Y/n: "Let.me guess, salamander eggs and buffalo bacon strips?"

Max: "Nope it's just ordinary eggs and bacon."

Y/n: "Thanks Grandpa."

Max: "Eat up so that you have the energy for the exam."

Y/n ate his breakfast and after eating he washed his plate before going out with his Grandpa towards the school for the entrance exam.

Max: "Okay Y/n, good luck out there. See you when you get back."

Y/n: "Thanks Grandpa, I'll going to do my best."

Max: "I know you will."

He ruffled Y/n's hair before giving him a hug. After that, Y/n walked inside the school and saw a kid with green hair was about to fall. He grabbed the kid before he can fall down.