Ask The Crew

Citron: Yay yo, you guys got a delivery *throws several envelopes at Peashooter*

Peashooter: OW! Hey! What even are those?

Citron: They are asks for the veiwers just answer their questions bro.

Sunflower: Well, Lets do this!

Chomper: The first ask is from. WattPeaShooter: To Sunny. By the power of me you turn into a vampire flower and I will dare thee to suck thine juices of Pea (suck his blood)

*By the power of plot, Sunflower grows small fangs and here appearance darkens into the vampire flower*

Sunflower: Hey Peashooter!

Peashooter: yea?

*Sunflower bites peashooter and sucks his blood*

Peashooter: WHAT THE HACK ARE YOU DOING!?

Sunflower: Sucking your blood, duh. Its a dare.

Peashooter: ok..... *walks away from everyone else*

Narrator: Oy! Pea! We got an ask for you!

Gamingfan1935: To Pea! If you were dating Sunny, what play would go with like in a dining area, or enjoying the sun at the foreshore!

Peashooter (flustered): W-well, I dont r-really see my self as romantic, b-but a good time at the beach would be great as well.

Narrator: boooo, just kiss her ya dingus.

Peashooter: I will smite you.

Narrator: Oh really?

*Peashooter pulls out Thor's hammer*

Narrator: Oh Sh**

____________

Authors Note / Question: Do you guys think I should dona QnA? Ove been thinking about it but I just want to know if that's something you guys would want.