Fin

Hey guys. I know I said that I would update today after a long while. But, the truth is, I don't enjoy this anymore. This was more of a short lived inspiration.
          In fact, for a while I only updated because that what the viewers wanted rather than what I wanted to write.
          I don't want to post something that I don't enjoy writing because it would lack the inspiration that every story needs.
         I hope you guys understand. Actually for awhile I was bouncing between a lot of fabrics. Peashooter x Sunflower, Pony x Issy, Isabelle x Mayor, and a lot more.
         To end it off, I really enjoyed writing on these story's. Even though it was short lived It was still fun, and it introduced me to many types of people. I don't know If I will post on this account again. I would like to thank you guys for sticking with me for all this time. I would also like to thank Toro51 for giving me most of the asks for this blog, they have shown me that as long as your story is made with a passion it's great no mater how many views a post gets.
            It has been fun. Watpad will be apart of my past for the rest of my life no matter what. But, Its time for me to tune out. I hope you guys enjoyed this blog.

(Ps: If I ever do upload on this account, feel free to roast me :) )